Brother Wease still off-the-air, no d...

Brother Wease still off-the-air, no deal with Entercom

There are 17 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Feb 2, 2008, titled Brother Wease still off-the-air, no deal with Entercom. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

For the second straight day the popular "Radio Free Wease" show went on without its star host, Brother Wease.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

mike

Rochester, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2008
thank god the fat pig is gone he is awful and 96.5 does not need this no-good person all he does is rant and talk about stupid
idiotic stuff good riddens wease you waste
sue

Rochester, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2008
the ratings wil go up now that the big jerk is gone
Mike

Webster, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2008
WCMF morning show is a lot better now that Wease is gone. Now it's time for him to move out of Webster.
really surprised

Henrietta, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2008
Mike wrote:
Now it's time for him to move out of Webster.
Yea, because lord knows I would rather live in Webster with Mike and Sue...nice down to Earth people you know...they only call you names and throw rocks at your house every now and then. My god, now you people are chasing him out of town? Are you listening to yourselves? I would rather have wease as a neighbor than any of you. So much hate in all of you. Amazing...just amazing.
BJs65

Redford, MI

#5 Feb 4, 2008
Amazed? Unfortunately, I'm not amazed that there are people like that who would drive someone like Wease out of town. I guess they would drive anyone out of town who do not agree 100% on the issues as they do.

Welcome to the New America.:(
Glad I moved away

Stuart, FL

#6 Feb 4, 2008
Maybe to save money they could move the show over to India. It's kinda funny, 1st the manufacturing jobs leave and now this. I think Wease may have do downsize like everyone else.
Listener

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2008
I am glad he is off the air. I am sorry he has had to deal with cancer, however as a DJ he is awful. Obscenities, and his smarmy attitude towards women, and his rudeness are well gone.

Good for the station and its owners to finally get rid of this idiot. He has ruined what cmf is and was. I remember it being the underground station in the 70's, not that talk show garbage I heard on the air.

He would go into a restaurant and expect free meals, or he would say awful things on the air about the place!
Good bye, GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
really surprised

Redford, MI

#8 Feb 5, 2008
Listener wrote:
I am glad he is off the air. I am sorry he has had to deal with cancer, however as a DJ he is awful. Obscenities, and his smarmy attitude towards women, and his rudeness are well gone.
Good for the station and its owners to finally get rid of this idiot. He has ruined what cmf is and was. I remember it being the underground station in the 70's, not that talk show garbage I heard on the air.
He would go into a restaurant and expect free meals, or he would say awful things on the air about the place!
Good bye, GOOD RIDDANCE!!!
Why would you listen if you didn't like the show? I can't believe all these people who say they hate Wease but listened to the show all the time. Makes no sense!
surprised-NOT

Rochester, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2008
I loved the wease!! He told it like it was and he has common sense!! Too bad other people don't speak their mind!!! This world is full of twoface poeple who can't speak up for what they believe in.. We will miss you WEASE!!

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#10 Feb 5, 2008
really surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you listen if you didn't like the show? I can't believe all these people who say they hate Wease but listened to the show all the time. Makes no sense!
to learn if you do not want to listen to him,, wouldn't you had to listen to him first

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#11 Feb 5, 2008
surprised-NOT wrote:
I loved the wease!! He told it like it was and he has common sense!! Too bad other people don't speak their mind!!! This world is full of twoface poeple who can't speak up for what they believe in.. We will miss you WEASE!!
following your advice I speaking up "not we will miss him you will miss him"
really surprised

Henrietta, NY

#12 Feb 5, 2008
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
to learn if you do not want to listen to him,, wouldn't you had to listen to him first
Huh?
really surprised

Henrietta, NY

#13 Feb 5, 2008
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
following your advice I speaking up "not we will miss him you will miss him"
Now there you go...you finally put together a statement I can understand although your grammar is somewhat lacking.
...and you are correct, if wease does not come back, many, including myself, will miss him.
jackass

Lakeville, MN

#14 Feb 22, 2008
wease = was
It does not concern you

Brockport, NY

#15 Feb 23, 2008
I'm just gonna boycott all entercom stations. Screw those republican jack ass's.
wease cares from macedon

New York, NY

#16 Aug 30, 2008
told you so......told you so....

wease + 79 days = back on the air!!!!!
Rachel

Webster, NY

#17 Nov 12, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entercom Communications Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brother Wease still off-the-air, no deal with E... (Jan '08) Aug '09 slammer 978
News Brother Wease still off-the-air, no deal with E... (Jun '08) Nov '08 concerned in Roc 8
News Kane-O returning to WCMF? (Feb '08) Nov '08 Rachel 22
News Job cuts hit WRKO, WAAF (Oct '08) Oct '08 carol 4
News 950 AM Rochester To Ditch Air America in favor ... (Sep '08) Oct '08 Jean 19
News Fired KY disc jockeys file discrimination compl... (Apr '08) Apr '08 DeppHeadKC 2
News Four fired from KC radio station claim age disc... (Apr '08) Apr '08 DeppHeadKC 2
More from around the web