Can Hugo Chavez Steal His Way To Safety?

Can Hugo Chavez Steal His Way To Safety?

There are 1 comment on the www.forbes.com story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Can Hugo Chavez Steal His Way To Safety?. In it, www.forbes.com reports that:

As energy revenues plunge and debt mounts, Venezuela's president swipes a U.S. oil rig.

This is the natural progression of President Hugo Chávez nationalizing the assets of some Western oil companies in Venezuela. Why pay for something when you can simply steal it? Chávez needs all the cash he can muster to keep up his lavish social programs ahead of a Feb. 15 national referendum that will determine whether he is legally allowed to seek a third term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.forbes.com.

“Choose the "Happy" glass!”

Since: Sep 08

Medellin, Colombia

#1 Jan 31, 2009
Now we know why "Lord Stewpid" (the Snake), loves Chavez...
they are brothers!

...offspring of the same donkey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ensco International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Venezuela pledges to pay debts to oil contractors (Aug '09) Aug '09 B I G Mike 6ft4 255 6
News PDVSA Continues to Slime it's Contractors (Apr '09) Apr '09 Gianni 3
News Venezuela to oil contractors: Cost cuts needed ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 FXE 1
News Helmerich says PDVSA owes it $100 mln, idling r... (Jan '09) Jan '09 I_need_a_beer 1
More from around the web