express scirpts
express script captive

Chester, IL

#83 May 27, 2010
Well here we are almost a YEAR LATER--THEY STILL SUCK,EVERY RX I GET FILLED TAKES NO LESS THAN 6 EMAILS AND 3 PHONE CALLS. THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH PERIOD.
Horrible Service

Riverview, FL

#84 Jun 9, 2010
Honestly, I've had NOTHING but problems with this company. They can't ever answer my questions, they take forever to turn around a prescription, their record-keeping is horrible, there is no tracking system once they mail you your prescription and they never, ever get back to you. It takes 14 days to mail you a prescription? Really? And what do you suppose will happen when the Post Office stops delivering on Saturdays? Will it then be 21 days to get your prescription? My doctor is already furious that I have long gaps between refills because of they way Express Scripts handles things so I guess my blood pressure just isn't that important - right?
workerbee ESI

United States

#85 Jun 11, 2010
Would a BSM employee comment on the 'st.louis county excited about express scripts' post and the progress in your 'decisional bargaining' with the evil empire.
Just waiting

Willingboro, NJ

#86 Jun 11, 2010
I work in the Bensalem, PA office and heard the latest rumor that if a bargain was met with the union and company that the Street office would be closed. Not too sure what is rumor and what is truth
Just waiting

Willingboro, NJ

#87 Jun 13, 2010
Rumor states if bargain isn't met by June 20th the Bensalem plant closes. Union has posted meetings with Express Scripts thru the 24th of June and Express Scripts has stated that no decisions will be made on the 20th about Bensalem. With the new high volume filler up and running in St. Louis it looks like an office could be shut down since the high volume filler can do so much more. Once again we wait...
Bensalem has had enough

Riverside, NJ

#88 Jun 19, 2010
workerbee, Bensalem has had enough of the evil empire. No other site would be where they are if it were not for Bensalem, and we are sick and tired of being threatened with closure. They want us to give up everything, well I hope the union stands up to them and says no because they have no morals or loyalty to the employees who worked overtime and on holidays to make them what they are today. The HVF in St. Louis can talk the talk with their new equipment, but they do not have the heart that Bensalem does, but I guess heart of service means nothing over the almighty dollar. Bensalem is ready to close shop because enough is enough!
BLM ESI Mushroom

Minneapolis, MN

#89 Jun 21, 2010
Bensalem has had enough wrote:
workerbee, Bensalem has had enough of the evil empire. No other site would be where they are if it were not for Bensalem, and we are sick and tired of being threatened with closure. They want us to give up everything, well I hope the union stands up to them and says no because they have no morals or loyalty to the employees who worked overtime and on holidays to make them what they are today.
As a MN employee, I can tell you that we're fed up too! Mandatory OT, unable to get PTO and to add insult to injury- as of the first of this month, they took away our casual Fridays. It was such a small thing and really, the only thing I looked forward to anymore. We're over worked and under compensated. I wish we had a Union in Bloomington to stand up and fight for our rights.
Most mornings I struggle to force myself out of bed and drag myself to work. If there were other jobs out there, I'd be applying.
-BLM ESI Mushroom (kept in the dark, fed a lot of crap)
Ben employee

Willingboro, NJ

#90 Jun 21, 2010
Now the new "decision" is July 2nd. A posting in our break room states that closing the Bensalem plant or another plant or greatly reducing the work force would not hinder production. I have heard numerous comments that the decision come July 2nd will be that the plant will close in December of this year.
Insider

Bensalem, PA

#91 Jun 24, 2010
Ben employee wrote:
Now the new "decision" is July 2nd. A posting in our break room states that closing the Bensalem plant or another plant or greatly reducing the work force would not hinder production. I have heard numerous comments that the decision come July 2nd will be that the plant will close in December of this year.
The St. Louis site will not be fully 100% operational till spring 2011. The union contract ends in December, that is the only reason the company is negotiating now because they will still need us for a few months after that. Next spring they will shut down Street Road completely and MAYBE keep Bensalem open as a back-up 40 hours per week with a minimum staff.
Just waiting

Willingboro, NJ

#92 Jun 24, 2010
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
The St. Louis site will not be fully 100% operational till spring 2011. The union contract ends in December, that is the only reason the company is negotiating now because they will still need us for a few months after that. Next spring they will shut down Street Road completely and MAYBE keep Bensalem open as a back-up 40 hours per week with a minimum staff.
That makes sense. I wonder how this will play out. How they will tell us. Will they lay off in phases. Guess we will know after July 2nd when they say they will make a decision.
Stop your whining

Jim Thorpe, PA

#93 Jun 28, 2010
...and just who is leading all of you poor, unfortunate, whining lambs to slaughter? Who among you voted to extend the contract for an extra 9 and 1/2 months, so the new facility could be constructed...and would surely do it again? Who among you goes from day to day just hoping everything will be alright just like your mother used to tell you during a thunderstorm? "Don't worry dear. Mommy is here. Everything will be OK." Those who live only upon hope will certainly die fasting.
Insider

Bensalem, PA

#94 Jun 29, 2010
Unfortunately the length of the contract does not matter. We could have signed a ten year contract last Feb., but the company only has to give us 60 days notice before closing a site.
Stop your whining

Jim Thorpe, PA

#95 Jun 30, 2010
Grasshopper! Pay attention! This fable concerns a grasshopper who has spent the warm months singing away while the ant worked to store up food for winter. When winter arrives, the grasshopper finds itself dying of hunger, and upon asking the ant for food is only rebuked (put down) for its idleness. The story is used to teach the virtues of preparation, hard work and saving, and the perils of improvidence (not foreseeing and providing for the future). Some versions of the fable state a moral at the end, along the lines of: "Idleness brings want", "To work today is to eat tomorrow", "Prepare for what you want before it comes". If this is still too deep, perhaps you can get someone to explain it to you.
Harrisburg pharmacy

Harrisburg, PA

#96 Jul 3, 2010
We are next to close? Rumors go to 32 hrs work weeks soon. Last in,first out.
Bensalem Employee

Philadelphia, PA

#97 Jul 3, 2010
ON ESI NET(NEWS) Bensalem/Marshall Lane location was just thanked by local Management team for an all time "Single Day Dispensing Record" on June 17th for processing "90,050. "Breaking the previous high of 85,671 by 4,289". It also stated that "the site also accomplished numerous all-time high of more than 80,000 this year since the addition on the Next RX volume". They go on to say "this one is monumental".
So my question is, If we are doing 80K plus with 7 year machines, and STL new HVF can only do 120,000, how is that much more efficient then us?
From a True insider

Philadelphia, PA

#98 Jul 3, 2010
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have a clue as to what is going on. NONE of what you posted is true at ALL.
Just waiting

Moorestown, NJ

#99 Jul 3, 2010
From a True insider wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not have a clue as to what is going on. NONE of what you posted is true at ALL.
so what is the truth...
workerbee ESI

York, PA

#100 Jul 3, 2010
To 'stop your whining': your posts are so tone-deaf to the general tenor of the posts from the ESI employees that you must certainly be management.'Bensalem employee' is right. Length of contract would not matter except that it telegraphs ESI's punch. The 9-month time frame+the the building of the HVF in STL is just too obvious. When ESI goes into 'negotiations' it starts by telling the union that they will close your facility if you do not roll over + give them everything they want. It's not a negotiation, but rather a 'diktat'('stop your whining' look that one up under 'Versailles Treaty, 1919'). If you are big enough+ have an irreplaceable piece of the ESI puzzle, as BSM did last year (which got them the temporary victory pronouncement that they boasted of last year) ESI will 'fix' you the next time. That is what appears to be happening now. What I haven't figured out yet is which facility really is on the way out: rumors have variously stated that Marion OH, Fort Worth,TX (both of those gotten from Wellpoint) were on the chopping block. If they are gone, then BSM's work has no place to go. If BSM negotiation is a PITA to ESI , then the other 2 could stay and split BSM's volume. OR, who says all of BSM must close? Could be just their front end with the filling operation remaining to service the East Coast.(An aside here: WHY does BSM fill+ ship rxs to AK and HI? Makes as much sense as jockey shorts on a hippo.) All this is just guessing as I don't believe even ESI knows what they are doing (in the specific case of BSM negotiations as well as in the macro sense of running a customer-oriented business). I do feel, however, that if all RPh's from TNY, HBG + BSM are told to get MO licences, the fat lady will have just concluded her aria. Oh, yes. July 2 has come + gone. Was anything decided? I bet not. ESI is letting you stew in your own juices.
From a True insider

Philadelphia, PA

#101 Jul 4, 2010
Just waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
so what is the truth...
Well if you came to the membership meetings you would know what is going on here and outside of negotiations.

1)The company asked for more dates for July
2)There are talks going on with our local politicians & ESI.
3)We are still talking
4)ESI stated No decision has been made.
Just waiting

Moorestown, NJ

#102 Jul 4, 2010
Believe it or not "true insider" I knew all that. Thanks for your sarcasm and snottiness, you are so helpful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Express Scripts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dropped Express Scripts Mar '16 Al-D 1
News Walgreens CEO Pessina Signals He's Looking for ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Mostdefinitely 6
Safe and Affordable Drugs - Brand (Mar '15) Apr '15 Faceless 2
Bottles size - too big (Dec '14) Dec '14 ShadowMan 1
News Fight over $1,100 hepatitis C pills awaits next... (Dec '14) Dec '14 reneir880 1
evil company (Aug '14) Dec '14 Steve 2
Express Scripts Controlled Substance (Dec '13) Aug '14 Marcella 2
More from around the web