concerned

Lombard, IL

#685 Sep 1, 2011
pharmacy should not be run this way. something so important as taking medications, you would think their would be at least some resemblence of customer service and caring. speak up and tell them you want more choices and the ability to go to whatever pharmacy i trust and not dictate how i get my meds.
WAYNE ABERCROMBIE

United States

#686 Oct 16, 2011
Express Scripts is the worst prescription insurance plan there is! I hear complaints about them everywhere I go. My Dr. sent in my prescriptions going on 2 months ago, of which their are 3 blood pressure meds. I have called over a dozen times, written emails, sent a formal complaint to the insurance advocate, emailed my company regarding all of this, and still, NO PRESCRIPTIONS... Express Scripts says one of the Rx's is a controlled substance, clanazapan, well, my Dr. prescribed it and it is NOT their position to question or censor my prescriptions .. period! I could care less if it were moon dust and they had to grow wings to fly up and retrieve it, their job is to FILL PRESCRIPTIONS PERIOD! They have over stepped their boundaries, and I think its high time for a class action suit against that company!!! Nothing but problems, I do not believe I've had one instance where my prescriptions were submitted and all worked out fine.. they screw up everything! I believe everyone should pull out and let them sink into the hellhole they belong in!!
Ex-employee

AOL

#687 Oct 19, 2011
I am sorry you are having so much trouble. I use to work at Express Scripts and they are a terrible employer. Go to your HR depts and insist they find a different provider or allow you to go to the actual pharmacy at the store. The only way to stop them is to boycott them. That means contacting your employer, insurance company, and the BBB. Class action suit, if you need any input I would be more than happy to sink them. They make money by switching brand to generics, that is most of the hold up in the process. Your doctor writes a brand and they spend weeks trying to get an RX rewritten for the generic.
anon

Moorestown, NJ

#688 Oct 19, 2011
Ex-employee wrote:
I am sorry you are having so much trouble. I use to work at Express Scripts and they are a terrible employer. Go to your HR depts and insist they find a different provider or allow you to go to the actual pharmacy at the store. The only way to stop them is to boycott them. That means contacting your employer, insurance company, and the BBB. Class action suit, if you need any input I would be more than happy to sink them. They make money by switching brand to generics, that is most of the hold up in the process. Your doctor writes a brand and they spend weeks trying to get an RX rewritten for the generic.
I am a current employee and amen to what you just wrote. I tell customers who are often irate when I call them to write down their issues contact their employer, fellow employees who may be having the same issues, etc. I wonder if they look online at the incredible amount of complaints against them. Then the merge with Medco comes in the new year....
Wow

O Fallon, MO

#689 Nov 19, 2011
Angry customer wrote:
I completely agree! This is the absolute worst pharmacy I have ever had to deal with! Actually, it is the absolute worst company in general that I have ever had to deal with! I have had more problems than normal transactions and they just don't even care. They know you are stuck and that's the attitude they give you. I hate this company so much that I finally decided to just go to Walgreens and pay more just to avoid having to deal with the rude, inconsiderate morons at Express Scripts!!!
Walgreens is the worst, waited for hours just to get antibiotic. Will never go to Walgreens ever again. Will for now on go to Wal-Mart or Express Scripts.
Ex-Customer

Shasta Lake, CA

#690 Dec 12, 2011
Express Scripts took $347.31 from my checking account when my dr's office accidentally faxed in a prescription instead of sending it to me. The dr called and cancelled the prescription 4 days before it shipped. Express Scripts refused to cancel the order or refund my money. Visa refused to get involved, when they should have corrected it as it was an unauthorized sale. I had cancelled all automatic shipments.

Contact your State Attorney General with all complaints about Express Scripts. I did. They said they will investigate them IF they get more complaints. Complain to your State Insurance Commissioner also. I also complained to Medicare Part D and CMS. This company needs to be shut down and a new customer friendly company made available so our lives are not at risk.
mwm5253

Broken Arrow, OK

#691 Dec 12, 2011
Our company keeps using this incompetent paharmacy. I am fed up with them, 90% of what I send in is delayed. I have sent email verifications of this to Express scripts and to my company, hopefull the merger will make it better.
I hate Express Scripts

Orlando, FL

#692 Dec 23, 2011
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life! I have been sent the wrong medication, overcharged, wrong instructions on my medication, auto delivery not shipped ... Oh and received a list of pharmacies in Arizona to use instead of Walgreens ... I live in Delaware.
I hate Express Scripts

Orlando, FL

#693 Dec 23, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Walgreens is the worst, waited for hours just to get antibiotic. Will never go to Walgreens ever again. Will for now on go to Wal-Mart or Express Scripts.
. You must work for Express Scripts. Never had a problem with them in all the years of doing business with them. Walgreens has an awesome phone app where you can order your prescriptions and they call, send you an email or text when they are ready. ES app is horrible just like their so called customer service.
MCGRITS

Cordova, TN

#694 Dec 30, 2011
MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED FLECTOR PAIN PADS BUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS REFUSED TO FILL THE ORDER SAID THIS MED HAS TO BE PRE-APPROVED SO THEY CANCELED IT. DIDN'T CALL MY DOCTOR AND GET IT APPROVED JUST CANCELED. THEY HAVE OTHER PRECRIPTIONS ORDERED BY MY DOC SINCE THE 19TH OF DEC. I STILL DO NOT HAVE. THEY TOLD ME THEY LOST THE SCRIPTS THEN I WAS TOLD THEY FOUND THEM. I SENT A CHECK TO PAY FOR ALL OF THE MEDICINE, EXPRESS SCRIPTS CASHED MY $225.00 CHECK AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MEDICINE TO DATE 12/30/99. NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY WILL ANSWER EMAILS OF RETURN PHONE CALLS. WHAT IN THE WORLD CAN WE DO? I HAVE Rheumatoid Arthritis AND OSTEO ARTHRITIS. I NEED THAT MEDICINE.
WAYNE ABERCROMBIE wrote:
Express Scripts is the worst prescription insurance plan there is! I hear complaints about them everywhere I go. My Dr. sent in my prescriptions going on 2 months ago, of which their are 3 blood pressure meds. I have called over a dozen times, written emails, sent a formal complaint to the insurance advocate, emailed my company regarding all of this, and still, NO PRESCRIPTIONS... Express Scripts says one of the Rx's is a controlled substance, clanazapan, well, my Dr. prescribed it and it is NOT their position to question or censor my prescriptions .. period! I could care less if it were moon dust and they had to grow wings to fly up and retrieve it, their job is to FILL PRESCRIPTIONS PERIOD! They have over stepped their boundaries, and I think its high time for a class action suit against that company!!! Nothing but problems, I do not believe I've had one instance where my prescriptions were submitted and all worked out fine.. they screw up everything! I believe everyone should pull out and let them sink into the hellhole they belong in!!
MCGRITS

Cordova, TN

#695 Dec 30, 2011
1 min ago MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED FLECTOR PAIN PADS BUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS REFUSED TO FILL THE ORDER SAID THIS MED HAS TO BE PRE-APPROVED SO THEY CANCELED IT. DIDN'T CALL MY DOCTOR AND GET IT APPROVED JUST CANCELED. THEY HAVE OTHER PRECRIPTIONS ORDERED BY MY DOC SINCE THE 19TH OF DEC. I STILL DO NOT HAVE. THEY TOLD ME THEY LOST THE SCRIPTS THEN I WAS TOLD THEY FOUND THEM. I SENT A CHECK TO PAY FOR ALL OF THE MEDICINE, EXPRESS SCRIPTS CASHED MY $225.00 CHECK AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MEDICINE TO DATE 12/30/99. NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY WILL ANSWER EMAILS OF RETURN PHONE CALLS. WHAT IN THE WORLD CAN WE DO? I HAVE Rheumatoid Arthritis AND OSTEO ARTHRITIS. I NEED THAT MEDICINE.
C Cronin

Bowie, MD

#696 Jan 13, 2012
Express scripts employee wrote:
You have every right to be upset/hate express scripts. I work there and I hate it. They lie to patient about the rx's and prices. They are not employee friendly at all. Anyone, I mean anyone who wants to start a class action lawsuit. Let me know I will give you details of how they do busines. They have been sued numerous time by whole states like NY. I have been there over 3yrs and my job is on the chopping block. Its that time for merit and instead of keeping seasoned employees (which are few) the continuesly hire. I feel for patients waiting for medicine thru the home delivery. But, I cant not show any emotion to people especially the elderly for fear of losing my job. I HATE EXPRESS SCRIPTS
I would be very interested in knowing more about a class action suit. My husband has been having trouble about receiving his meds on time. He has a heart condition and is a diabetic and sometimes he waits for his medications to arrive and goes for several days without them, while they make excuses about the mail service and this and that and promise, promise, promise they will be there next day! Bull! I am expecting something bad to happen to him if this happens again and then for sure I will sue them!
C Cronin

Bowie, MD

#697 Jan 13, 2012
MCGRITS wrote:
MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED FLECTOR PAIN PADS BUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS REFUSED TO FILL THE ORDER SAID THIS MED HAS TO BE PRE-APPROVED SO THEY CANCELED IT. DIDN'T CALL MY DOCTOR AND GET IT APPROVED JUST CANCELED. THEY HAVE OTHER PRECRIPTIONS ORDERED BY MY DOC SINCE THE 19TH OF DEC. I STILL DO NOT HAVE. THEY TOLD ME THEY LOST THE SCRIPTS THEN I WAS TOLD THEY FOUND THEM. I SENT A CHECK TO PAY FOR ALL OF THE MEDICINE, EXPRESS SCRIPTS CASHED MY $225.00 CHECK AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MEDICINE TO DATE 12/30/99. NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY WILL ANSWER EMAILS OF RETURN PHONE CALLS. WHAT IN THE WORLD CAN WE DO? I HAVE Rheumatoid Arthritis AND OSTEO ARTHRITIS. I NEED THAT MEDICINE.
<quoted text>
I agree with you! They think they are the "gods of Medicine". We have had nothing but messed up orders we receive after 3 weeks, charges for things we don't order and we are always on the phone with them trying to get things straight. My husband goes without his insulin for days and it is very dangerous! We always reorder in plenty of time so there should be no excuses why they don't send on time, but they sure as hell get their money!!!
Natalie

Canton, OH

#698 Jan 28, 2012
I canít stand this company they are supposed to help you get your medications at a discount price. Every time they are the provider of our prescription plan all most all of my medications are disallowed or the cost so much I canít afford them. Example before my company switched to Express Scripts I quit smoking with chanitx I was paying $40 a month per script. When we switched to Express Scripts the prescription went up to $80 and another $4 one went up to $63 and my long time nasal spray was disallowed. Their customer service is nonexistent a machine answers the phone to keep you in a constant loop. Iím stuck with this company for a year but I want everyone to know they stink.
Into Servitude Again

Portland, OR

#699 Feb 13, 2012
I can't believe after all of these years I am force to use express scripts again. They were always late with a prescription that I need the most for my survival. No communication and frankly worst customer service. I am on a fixed income and now they want me to pay for 3 months or pay the actual retail of each of my prescriptions that I need to survive. I am very concerned and mad. This is no more than extortion, and a racket to keep us towing the line. :(

Since: Aug 08

Hodgenville, KY

#700 Feb 23, 2012
express scripts got my rx on the 30 th of jan paid for it on the 8th of feb still waiting insurance got me a replacement 2 days ago hasnt been sent out yet just one night mare after another post office said they use the cheapest shipping which is 3rd class mail send when the ben is full my meds will move iam out of meds for my copd how dos this company stay in busness
Boobie

Philadelphia, PA

#701 Feb 23, 2012
MCGRITS wrote:
1 min ago MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED FLECTOR PAIN PADS BUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS REFUSED TO FILL THE ORDER SAID THIS MED HAS TO BE PRE-APPROVED SO THEY CANCELED IT. DIDN'T CALL MY DOCTOR AND GET IT APPROVED JUST CANCELED. THEY HAVE OTHER PRECRIPTIONS ORDERED BY MY DOC SINCE THE 19TH OF DEC. I STILL DO NOT HAVE. THEY TOLD ME THEY LOST THE SCRIPTS THEN I WAS TOLD THEY FOUND THEM. I SENT A CHECK TO PAY FOR ALL OF THE MEDICINE, EXPRESS SCRIPTS CASHED MY $225.00 CHECK AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MEDICINE TO DATE 12/30/99. NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY WILL ANSWER EMAILS OF RETURN PHONE CALLS. WHAT IN THE WORLD CAN WE DO? I HAVE Rheumatoid Arthritis AND OSTEO ARTHRITIS. I NEED THAT MEDICINE.
your INSURANCE plan requires a Prior Authorization for this med, not express scripts.

Since: Aug 08

Hodgenville, KY

#702 Feb 28, 2012
got replacement order finally after waiting since the 8 of feb ins said i didnt have to pay for the replacement but express scripts tryed to hit my credit card they didnt get the money cause i closed that account never again called them said when i get my money back from first order then they will get theirs .then i get a phone call from express scripts wanting to know if i got my order
Dan Haney Philadelphia

Philadelphia, PA

#703 Feb 28, 2012
One year ago today, was the last round of layoffs by CEO, George Paz of Express Scripts (mail order Pharmacy) at the Bensalem Pa location. Over 600 people laid off due to Corporate Greed. They out sourced many jobs to the Philippines & India. SCREW YOU GEORGE PAZ..
Here are a couple response; (Former STL, employee)
Sadly, due to that, people are really upset about their prescription coverage. The "team" created AKA CSC is being worked like dogs (I used to be on that team, I speak from experience). I am so happy I left there.The BIG corporate monster has lost is focus on HOW to do business and treat not only their employees but their CLIENTS with fair and just practices!
George Paz, is out for the all might dollar, in reality what has happened, at least here in St. Louis, you say something about Express Scripts and people will BOO and HISS the name! They cringe at the site.
I hated when I knew you guys there would be out of work, there went a RELIABLE, DEDICATED and FAST team who were pleasant! All things are a blessing, friendships were made, Thanks Dan, I know the Philadelphia teachers union was and still is not happy. They were NOT happy when I left!
I have to SECOND you on your SCREW GEORGE PAZ, the all mighty dollar will NOT win your way in to heaven or people's favor! Keep that in mind people when your employer wants to use Express Scripts for its drug coverage ... Expect delays, excuses and lies!!!!
ANOTHER:(Former Bensalem Supervisor)
it will be 2 years in May 2012 for me due to corporate greed !!
cince

Fort Worth, TX

#704 May 4, 2012
I have dealt with customer service departments for years-no company I have dealt with is a rude and uncaring as Express Scripts-no one ever knows what is going on evenwhen you have an order number and prescription number-theynever accept responsibility for mistakes made--they ahve become a legalized monopoly-I am appaled that no one in government has held them accountable for their actions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Express Scripts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Express Scripts Controlled Substance (Dec '13) Aug '14 Marcella 2
evil company Aug '14 Donna bradley 1
Walgreens Drug Store to Leave TRICARE Pharmacy ... (Aug '11) Jun '14 Blood Pressure Mo... 3
Adult ADHD med use up, especially women (May '14) May '14 Childrens Meds 4
claim (May '14) May '14 bocar sy 1
One in six New Jersey adults takes mental healt... (Jul '13) Sep '13 HumanSpirit 13
Express Scripts and Walgreens Offer New Solutio... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RacingFan20 5

Express Scripts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE