First Prev
of 35
Next Last
anonymous

East Lansing, MI

#1 Jan 1, 2009
express scripts should not be suing anyone, it does not care about its customers and does anything to save money dealing with peoples medicines, this company is just about making money and nothing else, look at their lawsuits and complaints by customers, the federal government should put them out of business
None of your business

Ballwin, MO

#2 Jan 15, 2009
You have no idea what you're talking about. Go back under your rock.
anonymous

East Lansing, MI

#3 Jan 23, 2009
The consumer complaints and the lawsuits themselves that have been brought against express scripts speaks for itself about this companies pracitices. Thank God that we have a new administration in now and we the consumers really have someone to complain about to regarding this companies horrible practices. Many of us consumers are not being treated fairly by this company.
Angry customer

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Feb 16, 2009
I completely agree! This is the absolute worst pharmacy I have ever had to deal with! Actually, it is the absolute worst company in general that I have ever had to deal with! I have had more problems than normal transactions and they just don't even care. They know you are stuck and that's the attitude they give you. I hate this company so much that I finally decided to just go to Walgreens and pay more just to avoid having to deal with the rude, inconsiderate morons at Express Scripts!!!
Express scripts employee

AOL

#5 Mar 26, 2009
You have every right to be upset/hate express scripts. I work there and I hate it. They lie to patient about the rx's and prices. They are not employee friendly at all. Anyone, I mean anyone who wants to start a class action lawsuit. Let me know I will give you details of how they do busines. They have been sued numerous time by whole states like NY. I have been there over 3yrs and my job is on the chopping block. Its that time for merit and instead of keeping seasoned employees (which are few) the continuesly hire. I feel for patients waiting for medicine thru the home delivery. But, I cant not show any emotion to people especially the elderly for fear of losing my job. I HATE EXPRESS SCRIPTS
ESI employee

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 17, 2009
ESI, is right now trying to force the Bensalem PA location to do concession to the current Union contact that does not expire until the end of Feb 2010. They make over 2 Mil $ a day. If they don't go with it, they say they will close the Bensalem, and Marshal LN locations down. The almighty dollar is more important then it's workers, clients and Patients they say they care about. So much for "Our Work Matters"
ESI employee

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jun 18, 2009
anonymous wrote:
express scripts should not be suing anyone, it does not care about its customers and does anything to save money dealing with peoples medicines, this company is just about making money and nothing else, look at their lawsuits and complaints by customers, the federal government should put them out of business
Not only does it not care about it's Customers, it's treats it's employees like crap as well.
ESI employee

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jun 19, 2009
None of your business wrote:
You have no idea what you're talking about. Go back under your rock.
Sounds like a corporate ass..
They Dont Care

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jun 19, 2009
ESI is threatening to close the Street Rd & Marshall LN locations in Bensalem & Bristol PA and forced the Union into decisional bargaining even though the contact is not up until Feb 28th, 2010. If we do not agree to cutting wages, going into the ESI insurance plan (which sucks), go to PTO from Vaca & personal time off (taking time away), get rid of STD, and life insu., take away our pension plan, and agree to production/flexibility changes they say they will shut us down. We do 40% of the company work, do over flow work for other sites in the company, and they say we are too expensive to run.
Now keep in mind they make 2 million dollars a day, and had a 23 % increase in the first quarter of 2009 over the same time in 2008 even in this bad economy (public knowledge). Why are they doing this you may ask? To put more money in the company bottom line, and give larger bonuses to upper management. Also ESI is negotiating with officials in Bristol PA,(just down the Rd from us) to open a larger location with a state of the art High Volume Filler at the same time, as well as getting TAX breaks from the State of PA. They also told the officials in Bristol that they would be hiring an additional 80 + people.
Bottom line is they want to cut our pay, get us cheaper so WHEN they move the newly acquired Well Point Jobs to us they can make even MORE MONEY. So can someone PLEASE tell me how MY (and my co-workers) WORK MATTERS?
ben

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jul 1, 2009
They Dont Care wrote:
ESI is threatening to close the Street Rd & Marshall LN locations in Bensalem & Bristol PA and forced the Union into decisional bargaining even though the contact is not up until Feb 28th, 2010. If we do not agree to cutting wages, going into the ESI insurance plan (which sucks), go to PTO from Vaca & personal time off (taking time away), get rid of STD, and life insu., take away our pension plan, and agree to production/flexibility changes they say they will shut us down. We do 40% of the company work, do over flow work for other sites in the company, and they say we are too expensive to run.
Now keep in mind they make 2 million dollars a day, and had a 23 % increase in the first quarter of 2009 over the same time in 2008 even in this bad economy (public knowledge). Why are they doing this you may ask? To put more money in the company bottom line, and give larger bonuses to upper management. Also ESI is negotiating with officials in Bristol PA,(just down the Rd from us) to open a larger location with a state of the art High Volume Filler at the same time, as well as getting TAX breaks from the State of PA. They also told the officials in Bristol that they would be hiring an additional 80 + people.
Bottom line is they want to cut our pay, get us cheaper so WHEN they move the newly acquired Well Point Jobs to us they can make even MORE MONEY. So can someone PLEASE tell me how MY (and my co-workers) WORK MATTERS?
Your right work does matter and now I hope you guys get what you need. What is the name of the union that represents you?
ben

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Jul 1, 2009
who is the union that represents ESI in PA? ESI is very hard to deal with. What a headache. I understand what your going
They Dont Care

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jul 9, 2009
SEIU Health Care PA 1199P out of Harrisburg PA
Call 1.800.252.3894 ext. 3146 if you want us to come organize your location.

ben wrote:
who is the union that represents ESI in PA? ESI is very hard to deal with. What a headache. I understand what your going
They Dont Care

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jul 9, 2009
We had a GREAT Rally last night with over 250 employees. We had media, The Mayor of Bensalem Pa, State & federal Elected Officials, as well as other Unions Locals come out in support of Us.
They DONT Care

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jul 10, 2009
neb

AOL

#15 Jul 10, 2009
Just want to say we here in albuquerque are very interested in what is happening to you in Bensalem. Keep posting.
Just tired of ES BS

Warner Robins, GA

#16 Jul 10, 2009
My insulin keeps coming frozen! 4 plus years now and they still ship it wrong. It takes 3-6 deliveries every 3 months to finally send the Insulin packed correctly.
This is a terrible company whose employee's will lie to you, make promises that they don't keep and should all have to buy their med's from ES.
I was told last week that I am the only person who has EVER complained about getting frozen Insulin. more BS from ES!!
They DONT Care

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jul 11, 2009
See the interview on you tube.
They DONT Care

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jul 11, 2009
I heard they are going after you guys in August.
neb wrote:
Just want to say we here in albuquerque are very interested in what is happening to you in Bensalem. Keep posting.
They DONT Care

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Jul 11, 2009
I feel your pain, I really do..
You are not the only one to complain.
One thing you have to understand, management can monitor every call we take, and if we say something against the company, they will write us up and suspend us...
Just tired of ES BS wrote:
My insulin keeps coming frozen! 4 plus years now and they still ship it wrong. It takes 3-6 deliveries every 3 months to finally send the Insulin packed correctly.
This is a terrible company whose employee's will lie to you, make promises that they don't keep and should all have to buy their med's from ES.
I was told last week that I am the only person who has EVER complained about getting frozen Insulin. more BS from ES!!
esrxemployee

Bensalem, PA

#20 Jul 11, 2009
They Dont Care wrote:
We had a GREAT Rally last night with over 250 employees. We had media, The Mayor of Bensalem Pa, State & federal Elected Officials, as well as other Unions Locals come out in support of Us.
Has anyone heard how the phila contract talks went on Fri 6/10?? As of 10:30pm fri nite they were still talking, but we have not been told anything. The union hotline phone message as not been updated for 2 days. If anyone knows, please post!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Express Scripts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
evil company Dec 3 Steve 2
Express Scripts Controlled Substance (Dec '13) Aug '14 Marcella 2
Walgreens Drug Store to Leave TRICARE Pharmacy ... (Aug '11) Jun '14 Blood Pressure Mo... 3
Adult ADHD med use up, especially women (May '14) May '14 Childrens Meds 4
claim (May '14) May '14 bocar sy 1
One in six New Jersey adults takes mental healt... (Jul '13) Sep '13 HumanSpirit 13
Express Scripts and Walgreens Offer New Solutio... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RacingFan20 5
More from around the web