savannah lakes
new here

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2011
Does anyone know anything about this complex?? With the landlord tenants laws what they are in Fl.(they seem to protect the landlord with no recourse for the tenants)I need to be sure I'm choosing the right place before I get roped into a lease that I might not be able to break.
Steve Laycock

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Feb 13, 2013
The property managers are liars.
They raise your rent by hundreds of $ each time you renew your lease.
They present you with a luandry list of damages even if it by state law is considered NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, costing your thousands.
They are real pricks don't move there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Equity Residential Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racist Flyer Telling Black Tenants to Be Quiet ... May '15 Go Blue Forever 3
News Contempo Marin fights ruling on rent control (Feb '08) Jul '12 Discussed- 50
News Billionaire investor Sam Zell at a glance (Apr '07) May '12 DueDiligenceTactics 10
News The Little Dog Laughed - Open Auditions in Broo... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Nobama 3
News Crisis-ridden VCs plot new strategy (Mar '11) Mar '11 ethical burdens 1
News Revenue Rising, and a New No. 2 Ad Medium: Inte... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Artofadvertising 1
News Photo Coverage: Irish Rep's BRIGADOON Benefit C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 EarI of Olay 2
More from around the web