Public relations, press release distr...

Public relations, press release distribution, investor relation...

There are 1 comment on the Business Wire story from Oct 23, 2009, titled Public relations, press release distribution, investor relation.... In it, Business Wire reports that:

LAKE FOREST, Ill.-- --Green Courte Partners, LLC, a Chicago-based private equity real estate investment firm, today announced that one of its affiliates --Notice is hereby given that Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP has filed a class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California... NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.-- ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Business Wire.

rosieblabla

Foley, AL

#1 Dec 27, 2009
A class action lawsuit from one of its affiliates? How about a class action lawsuit from all the SENIOR CITIZENS that they are ripping off. Since they bought out American Land Lease, they are in the same boat as them. Visit their website: www.americanlandlease.com and tell me - "Do you get the impression that they can give you 30 days notice to MOVE your home?" That is what they did to me! I owe them no $$$$. In fact, they say they will accept no $$ from me. They just want me to move my 1,600 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home from their land. I put $15,000 down on this home which I bought from them. If this isn't consumer fraud at its height, I don't know what is. It may be too late for me as I am facing the real possibility of being homeless at age 61. I had hoped to retire in September 2010. I am praying that someone will help me and intercede. I filed a complaint against them in Circuit Court. Please visit my website: www.americanlandleasesucks.com and see the executives from American Land Lease - partners with Green Courte!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enterprises Products Partners LP Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News International Builders' show house: big but green (Feb '08) Feb '08 Ed Burke 8
More from around the web