No title

No title

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Nov 14, 2008, titled No title. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Please tell me why anyone should stay in El Paso with all taxes and price hikes, including gas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Change you betcha

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 15, 2008
to Mr. Mack Fox

>El Paso, Taxes

Please tell me why anyone should stay in El Paso with all taxes and price hikes, including gas.
Big difference or big Democrats?
El Paso needs change and that change should be getting rid of all the "Democrat redistribution," both legal and illegal. I'm not talking immigration and the "pass-through" cost for each citizen in El Paso, Taxes.
Think about it. Change? Looking forward to change, are you?
Mack Fox / West El Paso>

It is Republicans like you that have held this city back from growing. Republican's who own the oil companies and like to "retaliate" against the county for supporting the Democratic Party.
Perhaps instead of your type of whining you get off your duff and try to do something positive to help this city and county develop a good economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sup (Jul '14) Jul '14 tatted up 1
wtf (Jan '14) Jan '14 shygyt 1
News Oilman Oscar Wyatt Jr. hospitalized after stroke (Jan '09) Nov '13 Concerned 22
News Third of El Pasoans get medical care in Ju rez (Nov '08) Mar '13 Jose Can You See ... 58
News Work reunion: Ex-El Paso Natural Gas Co. employ... (Nov '10) Apr '12 Rose Baquera 12
News Richard Kinder Irks White House, Kremlin and Wa... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Earl 2
girls that fun (Aug '11) Aug '11 Oscar 2
More from around the web