Get through tough times by focusing on positives

Full story: El Paso Times
Fall is here, the border's perfect season even when the news sucks. The federal government wants to bail out everyone but the American taxpayer. Full Story
Miguel Gamboa

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Sep 28, 2008
I'm currently living in Rio Rancho, NM.
Thanks for bringing me back home if only in my thoughts.
big rob

Gallup, NM

#2 Sep 28, 2008
Hey Gordo..too bad TUS cowboys lost. It's a darn miracle Republicans ever get elected with the media dominated with nuckle heads like you. We have 1 conservative outlet y tu? PBS, CB-S, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC and 97% of all the local pinches papers in America. So quit your crying about he conservative media? Donde esta? So you learn pendejo.
big rob

Gallup, NM

#3 Sep 28, 2008
Living section today....Epic captures 1918's haves, have-nots...let's compare it 2008. give me a break. yea...all you liberals want to become communists. on the other side of the book reviews..LeCarre deals with post-9/11 morality..he feels the U.S has been "hijacked" by the current administration. this puto isn't even from here. what the heck? after 9/11 gordos like you were crying for President Bush to help and do something. He DID! We been attacked lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sup Jul '14 tatted up 1
wtf (Jan '14) Jan '14 shygyt 1
Oilman Oscar Wyatt Jr. hospitalized after stroke (Jan '09) Nov '13 Concerned 22
Third of El Pasoans get medical care in Ju rez (Nov '08) Mar '13 Jose Can You See ... 58
Work reunion: Ex-El Paso Natural Gas Co. employ... (Nov '10) Apr '12 Rose Baquera 12
Richard Kinder Irks White House, Kremlin and Wa... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Earl 2
girls that fun (Aug '11) Aug '11 Oscar 2
•••

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••