Downtown growth: First DoubleTree, art colony next?

Full story: El Paso Times

Guest Services agent Eric Jimenez in the lobby of the newly opened DoubleTree Hotel downtown during its soft opening Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Justicia

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 27, 2009
 
Good.
Stanjbass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 27, 2009
 
This would be so good! It will never happen, given the fact that 90% of the people of El Paso don't care about its downtown or the city--they just care about their beer parties in the backyard and trashing the desert; and the other 10% are wealthy expatriots from east of the Pecos, who hate El Paso, no matter what, and can't wait to go Home to Mommy Whomb Texas.
Stanjbass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 27, 2009
 
OOOps! I'm so sorry, Texas! I meant to say "Mommy Womb Texas." You precious, important, superior little folks (who oddly LOVE the superhot, superdry deserts of Vegas and Palm Springs, but find the superclimate of El Paso to be "that dirty ol' darn El Paso."
nono

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 27, 2009
 
They can be our first defence against the narco scum when they invade us.
KANSAS LAW DOG

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 27, 2009
 
Just posting here to see if anyone is using a federal goverment computer with isp us!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Paso Discussions

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wtf Jan '14 shygyt 1
Oilman Oscar Wyatt Jr. hospitalized after stroke (Jan '09) Nov '13 Concerned 22
Third of El Pasoans get medical care in Ju rez (Nov '08) Mar '13 Jose Can You See By The D 58
Work reunion: Ex-El Paso Natural Gas Co. employ... (Nov '10) Apr '12 Rose Baquera 12
Richard Kinder Irks White House, Kremlin and Wa... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Earl 2
girls that fun (Aug '11) Aug '11 Oscar 2
will gas increase (Jun '11) Jun '11 tax price 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••