New chief operating officer for Paso ...

New chief operating officer for Paso del Norte Group appointed

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 27, 2009, titled New chief operating officer for Paso del Norte Group appointed. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

David Buchmueller has been appointed chief operating officer of the Paso del Norte Group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Taco

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2009
Bunch of tools.
crooks

AOL

#2 Jan 27, 2009
He has an impressive resume of working with "government" for private interests. Should do a fine job of fleecing the taxpayer so those who stand to benefit from the downtown plan do not risk their money.
jim

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 28, 2009
another one from the good old boys club...lame
John

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 28, 2009
jim wrote:
another one from the good old boys club...lame
I agree 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sup (Jul '14) Jul '14 tatted up 1
wtf (Jan '14) Jan '14 shygyt 1
News Oilman Oscar Wyatt Jr. hospitalized after stroke (Jan '09) Nov '13 Concerned 22
News Third of El Pasoans get medical care in Ju rez (Nov '08) Mar '13 Jose Can You See ... 58
News Work reunion: Ex-El Paso Natural Gas Co. employ... (Nov '10) Apr '12 Rose Baquera 12
News Richard Kinder Irks White House, Kremlin and Wa... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Earl 2
girls that fun (Aug '11) Aug '11 Oscar 2
More from around the web