'I voted' sticker hot item

Full story: El Paso Times 25
Forget talking Obama dolls or McCain bobble heads. One of the hottest pieces of memorabilia to come out of this election is a free, little piece of paper. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chuco Town Hustler

El Paso, TX

#24 Oct 30, 2008
Gunslinger915 wrote:
<quoted text> I think Obama could talk ALL day and never answer a question. Thats about all he does is talk, because that way, he's talking, don't have to answer too many questions. The guy is nothing more than a "used car salesman". He will sell you anything as long as you stand there listening. But the moment he thinks that you, everybody else is not buying what he's selling, then he is going to sell you something else. "Im going to spend 800 BILLION $$$$$$$$ to help the people. NOBODY who makes less than 250,000, 150,000 or (is it now a)100,000$$$$$$$$ will see a dime of tax increases. The elderly, people over 50 will not pay ANY taxes. EVERY child in America will go to college at GOVERNMENT expense. EVERBODY will get Government medical care, just like Congressman get. WE are going to increase the size of the military. We are taking all the troops out of Iraq. WE will provide more and better care for our Veterans." And on and on. I wonder if anybody besides me, just might think he's got a couple promises and several TRILLION $$$$$$ too many in his promises????. Anybody that REALLY believes he can do all this with a LOT of people NOT paying taxes, a LOT of tax increases on all the rest of "WE The People".?? If you believe all this crap, please step outside. I have some beautiful ocean front properties in Tucson , Arizona, will let you have them to day for ONLY half of what I usually sell them for. NO checks or credit cards. CASH ONLY
PALIN SUPPORTED MCCAINS AND OBAMA'S VOTE FOR THE BAILOUT, WHO IS PAYING FOR THAT? Both candidates are going to increase taxes, no doubt about that.

Why are you bringing up Obama so support your Palin claims. Obama and McCain are both capable and bright men, Palin is not informed and out of touch of modern America. She doesn't have the education or capability to lead the nation. She doesn't have what it takes under pressure (again did you see the Couric interview - she didn't do good under pressure).

Bottom line: Obama or McCain or Biden > Palin

The real republicans need to take back their party, they are letting out of touch fanatical "like us" christians. Reagan would be appalled by what this party has turned into (what happened to republicans wanting less government and less spending?).
Ex Democrat

United States

#25 Oct 31, 2008
All I am saying is everyone I know voted for Hilary. So what the Media and Obama did to Sara they did to Hilary. Even Hilary said Fox news was the only station that was fair to her. I just don't want to vote for who the media tells me to vote for , Thats why this year I am voting for McCain. I will check response when I get back from my appointment.
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#26 Oct 31, 2008
Ex Democrat wrote:
All I am saying is everyone I know voted for Hilary. So what the Media and Obama did to Sara they did to Hilary. Even Hilary said Fox news was the only station that was fair to her. I just don't want to vote for who the media tells me to vote for , Thats why this year I am voting for McCain. I will check response when I get back from my appointment.
And you do have it all figured out. We should just hope that next tuesday, a lot of other people will "Figure it out". I voted for Hilliary Clinton in Primary. Then the Democratic Party and the media trashed her and sold her out, in favor of Obama. And yes, now I will vote for McCain. Would never vote for Obama under any circumstances.
Gunslinger915

El Paso, TX

#27 Oct 31, 2008
Chuco Town Hustler wrote:
<quoted text>
PALIN SUPPORTED MCCAINS AND OBAMA'S VOTE FOR THE BAILOUT, WHO IS PAYING FOR THAT? Both candidates are going to increase taxes, no doubt about that.
Why are you bringing up Obama so support your Palin claims. Obama and McCain are both capable and bright men, Palin is not informed and out of touch of modern America. She doesn't have the education or capability to lead the nation. She doesn't have what it takes under pressure (again did you see the Couric interview - she didn't do good under pressure).
Bottom line: Obama or McCain or Biden > Palin
The real republicans need to take back their party, they are letting out of touch fanatical "like us" christians. Reagan would be appalled by what this party has turned into (what happened to republicans wanting less government and less spending?).
Again, the Couric interview was a set-up, a hatchet job. And Who appointed you to decide whether or not Palin is "qualified" has the intelligence, education to be Vice-President/President??? "She didn't do good under pressure".
Real Mexican

AOL

#28 Oct 31, 2008
Gunslinger915 wrote:
<quoted text> And you do have it all figured out. We should just hope that next tuesday, a lot of other people will "Figure it out". I voted for Hilliary Clinton in Primary. Then the Democratic Party and the media trashed her and sold her out, in favor of Obama. And yes, now I will vote for McCain. Would never vote for Obama under any circumstances.
I would never vote for a Clinton. I would like to talk a poll of all the illegal aliens candidate they prefer and send it to Washington so they can hear their voice. They live in America now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sup Jul '14 tatted up 1
wtf (Jan '14) Jan '14 shygyt 1
Oilman Oscar Wyatt Jr. hospitalized after stroke (Jan '09) Nov '13 Concerned 22
Third of El Pasoans get medical care in Ju rez (Nov '08) Mar '13 Jose Can You See ... 58
Work reunion: Ex-El Paso Natural Gas Co. employ... (Nov '10) Apr '12 Rose Baquera 12
Richard Kinder Irks White House, Kremlin and Wa... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Earl 2
girls that fun (Aug '11) Aug '11 Oscar 2

El Paso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE