US anti-kidnapping expert kidnapped in Mexico

Dec 16, 2008 | Posted by: Sunlight | Full story: www.elpasotimes.com

A well-known U.S. anti-kidnapping expert has himself fallen victim to the wave of abductions in Mexico as unidentified assailants snatched him from a street in the northern state of Coahuila.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Nuts

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Is it now time to put our military on our borders and ports? What's it gonna take?

This was on the news today.

Since: Oct 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

Nuts wrote:
Is it now time to put our military on our borders and ports? What's it gonna take?
This was on the news today.
We can see that 9-11 did nothing to wise Congress up and they hold the purse strings.

When one of their own family members are kidnapped what will they do? Oh wait, that happened. A family member was kidnapped (in Mexico) and guess what, she was released and brought QUIETLY, here to this country and she is a Mexican citizen.(It may have been a TX state Congressional member, not US Congress) I have not read another word about that.

Recently in Dallas, a member of a wealthy family (Fletcher) was kidnapped, all three kidnappers (depending on the article you read) were illegal aliens! Two were hired from a 'day labor site'!
Nuts

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Did you catch Fox News this morning? The Mexican drug smugglers are putting stolen pickups on flatbed trucks (used by emergency break downs normallly) They're backing the trucks up to our border and driving the pickups into the US. See if you can find it? TY
just dont get it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

there's only one way to stop these lawless countries, who only care about tourist dollars and not the tourists, from kidnapping our citizens.....DON'T GO TO THEIR COUNTRIES AND GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. they keep kidnapping, we keep going there and spending our money.....what's wrong with you people???

get them where it hurts, the only place it hurts, in their pocket book. stop spending your money there and you'll see how fast they come up with a solution!
abz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

i.r.o.n.y.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Nuts wrote:
Did you catch Fox News this morning? The Mexican drug smugglers are putting stolen pickups on flatbed trucks (used by emergency break downs normallly) They're backing the trucks up to our border and driving the pickups into the US. See if you can find it? TY
I missed it. LOL how about a little more help, the state this is being done in, key words? Anything.(I can't find it)
do something

Coldwater, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

"US anti-kidnapping expert kidnapped in Mexico"

It was a research project. ;-)
hillbilly

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

dont think i would want this so called expert guarding me,,so many experts in so many things,,where does common sense fit in,,seems these experts dont got any,,
Seig Heil

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

BAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa aaaaaaaaaahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!

And you zink obama will save you too!

HHHHHHHHhhAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahah ahaaaaaa!!!!!!
asian guy

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

just dont get it wrote:
there's only one way to stop these lawless countries, who only care about tourist dollars and not the tourists, from kidnapping our citizens.....DON'T GO TO THEIR COUNTRIES AND GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. they keep kidnapping, we keep going there and spending our money.....what's wrong with you people???
get them where it hurts, the only place it hurts, in their pocket book. stop spending your money there and you'll see how fast they come up with a solution!
the way to hurt these people is not thru their pocketbook, it is with a bomb.

our government knows where they are. just bomb them out of existence.

this one on one confrontation is bullshit.
Sunlight

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Nuts wrote:
I saw it this evening on FOX. Amazing! Just found it at the FOX News link.

http://www.foxnews.com/
Scroll down,

The link to the video, is on the far right corner see: WATCH FOX NEWS VIDEO
CLICK ON “MORE”

look for the video “Caught in the Act” Exclusive video of drug smugglers

Dec 16 2008 Breaking news Top Videos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Nuts wrote:
It is now in the Topix news.

http://www.topix.com/news/immigration/2008/12...
Thanks for letting me know about this story it was worth tracking down.
"Patrol Sees Escalating Border War: VIDEO IS AMAZING"
_Arrrrrrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

"PARANOIA WILL DESTROYA"
Transplanted Texas

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2008

As Mr. T says "pity the fool." That guy probably will never be seen again, alive anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent El Paso Discussions

Search the El Paso Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wtf Jan '14 shygyt 1
Oilman Oscar Wyatt Jr. hospitalized after stroke (Jan '09) Nov '13 Concerned 22
Third of El Pasoans get medical care in Ju rez (Nov '08) Mar '13 Jose Can You See By The D 58
Work reunion: Ex-El Paso Natural Gas Co. employ... (Nov '10) Apr '12 Rose Baquera 12
Richard Kinder Irks White House, Kremlin and Wa... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Earl 2
girls that fun (Aug '11) Aug '11 Oscar 2
will gas increase (Jun '11) Jun '11 tax price 1
•••
•••
•••
•••