Jury deliberates verdict in arms-smuggling trial

Full story: El Paso Times
The federal case against a 21-year-old man accused of trying to smuggle firearms and ammunition from El Paso into Juarez went into jury deliberations on Wednesday. Read more
Jajajaja

Sterling, VA

#1 Feb 19, 2009
Theresa Caballero a real piece of stool, or more like vector.
Just me

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 19, 2009
I really hope this guy gets the same treatment
the boder patrol officers got. I am hoping HE ONLY SERVES 1/10th of his sentence. He deserves the same type of justices as other FELONS WHETER THEY WERE UNIFORMS OR NOT. GOOD LUCK KID.
Poetic Justice

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 19, 2009
Jajajaja wrote:
Theresa Caballero a real piece of stool, or more like vector.
Perhaps, but I'd shag her!

I wonder how many cases she has actually won.
Invitation

Falls Church, VA

#4 Feb 20, 2009
Come to Juarez and check out the violence! You think it doesn't regard you? Well, think twice about it your relatives and your raza are here while the main druglords have fled to the US. That's correct you can check el paso's phone book and look for well-known mafia names. And who is protecting them? Why are they allowed in ths US? The US gov. doesn't know? Come on!!! Who believes that crap?
Kid, I would do the same thing to protect my family. I would do ANYTHING to protect my family and me, period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sup (Jul '14) Jul '14 tatted up 1
wtf (Jan '14) Jan '14 shygyt 1
News Oilman Oscar Wyatt Jr. hospitalized after stroke (Jan '09) Nov '13 Concerned 22
News Third of El Pasoans get medical care in Ju rez (Nov '08) Mar '13 Jose Can You See ... 58
News Work reunion: Ex-El Paso Natural Gas Co. employ... (Nov '10) Apr '12 Rose Baquera 12
News Richard Kinder Irks White House, Kremlin and Wa... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Earl 2
girls that fun (Aug '11) Aug '11 Oscar 2
More from around the web