Officers discover load of pot in floo...

Officers discover load of pot in floor of trailer

There are 7 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 22, 2008, titled Officers discover load of pot in floor of trailer. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A load of 627 pounds of marijuana was found hidden in the floor of a trailer Thursday at the international Bridge of the Americas, customs officials said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

LadyM

Florence, SC

#1 Nov 22, 2008
627 lbs of mj and no arrest, why not?

Since: Nov 08

El Paso (CHUCO TOWN)

#2 Nov 22, 2008
becouse the cops kept most of it hell it might have very well been one of the cops homes too
Da Man

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2008
SGT GOOZ wrote:
becouse the cops kept most of it hell it might have very well been one of the cops homes too
Hey rocket scientist, you are only revealing your level of knowledge by making such a statement. Go outside the door and educate yourself. You may learn something!!
Robert Plant

Tijuana, Mexico

#4 Nov 22, 2008
....amazing how a simple plant can cause so much trouble (and business). War against hard drugs I can understand, but a weed? Government, get over it and get busy with other real social damaging issues. IT IS A PLANT, just like tobacco.

El Paso (CHUCO TOWN)

#5 Nov 23, 2008
Da Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rocket scientist, you are only revealing your level of knowledge by making such a statement. Go outside the door and educate yourself. You may learn something!!
oh did i touch a nerve there maybe they were your friends too bad i am from el paso and i do know how things work. dont get your panties in a bunch, replace your maxi pad, most cops there are not the brightest of lightbulbs moron

El Paso (CHUCO TOWN)

#6 Nov 23, 2008
there is always money with these moves what happened to the money
Customs KUDO

United States

#7 Nov 23, 2008
As the fence makes progress on the southern border, the more Customs needs to step up and inspect 100% of the North and South Bound traffic.

All the j town murders are for the custody of EL PASO, lets take the attraction out by FULL INSPECTIONS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Paso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sup (Jul '14) Jul '14 tatted up 1
wtf (Jan '14) Jan '14 shygyt 1
News Oilman Oscar Wyatt Jr. hospitalized after stroke (Jan '09) Nov '13 Concerned 22
News Third of El Pasoans get medical care in Ju rez (Nov '08) Mar '13 Jose Can You See ... 58
News Work reunion: Ex-El Paso Natural Gas Co. employ... (Nov '10) Apr '12 Rose Baquera 12
News Richard Kinder Irks White House, Kremlin and Wa... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Earl 2
girls that fun (Aug '11) Aug '11 Oscar 2
More from around the web