DeMint stands firm on principle

DeMint stands firm on principle

There are 2 comments on the Easley Progress story from Nov 25, 2010, titled DeMint stands firm on principle. In it, Easley Progress reports that:

Senator Jim DeMint has weathered incessant fire over the past few weeks for taking a stand entirely consistent with his stated principles and his history of service in government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Easley Progress.

Raoul Thibideaux

Gulfport, MS

#1 Nov 26, 2010
Earmarks are only a fraction of government spending, so why all the fuss? South Carolinians probably don't need the port and don't want it. The only thing that is important to these duzzies is listening to Jim DeMint. Let the business go to Savannah where the jobs would be welcome. Let them save money by closing the port of Charleston. That would probably make them happy. They won't get any earmarks, but they will have a lot of Jim DeMint's hot air.
joey

Maringouin, LA

#2 Dec 10, 2010
hot air is what you are sir.you say earmarks are small so they are ok.it has to start some where but idiots like you cant see that.you should run for congress and tell the rest of us how to cut spending.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Record Daily Temperatures and UHI in the USA (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jim the Denier 2
News WV attorney answers questions about abortion re... (Aug '13) Sep '13 Roy 2
The energy safety in Poland (May '13) May '13 Henryk 1
News Mine operation believed to be source of loud boom (Mar '13) Mar '13 busy body 3
News pt (Jan '12) Jan '12 Santorum s Frothy... 3
News MSHA warns 13 mining operations to improve safe... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Freddy Von Fringle 1
News Big Coal endorses Manchin (Oct '10) Oct '10 good 2
More from around the web