Javier Davila
Motores Reynosa Emerson

Mexico

#1 Sep 24, 2006
He is an arrogant bastard, who uses intimidation and harassment in order to get things covered from Mr.Caldwell.
He touches employees, men and women alike in an unappropiate way, and he pushes rank whenever he can in front of whoever is around, and he brags all the time that he can get rid of anyone he wants.
And when is time for the inventory I'll strongly suggest that whoever goes down there to do the inventory look for the PEGA Freight yard and they'd find the trailer filled with material he doesn't want anyone to see is there.
When I started at Emerson I was thrilled about working there, about it ethical policies, then i found out what kind of rotten place was and i was totaly disappointed, i just hope that someone at St. Louis realizes the kind of person it managing Motores Reynosa.
You might not beleive this but what you can do is to send someone there to investigate and to find out how come more people is quiting than been hired. to ask how is the general feeling of the people towards the managment, if someone really cares about the name of Emerson in Mexico, i hope someone does something.
IDoioiefhiwof

Hamden, CT

#2 Jun 11, 2007
doihdighoigo
Lorenzo Cucciniello

Hamden, CT

#3 Jun 11, 2007
he is a nice
Dhrubo

Mumbai, India

#4 Aug 12, 2007
Don't you think Emerson should make a Large significant acquisition to set the world rocking? Emerson Process should do so.
DRAGO

Pánuco, Mexico

#5 Mar 10, 2009
JAVIER AND HIS FRIEND JAIME ANGUIANO RECIVE MONEY
FROM ALL THE SUPPLIERS.DOESNT MATTHER HOW THEY DO THEIR WORK.THEY ONLY WANT MONEY AND MORE MONEY.
IF YOU WANT TO BE A SUPPLIER YOU MOST REPORT WHIT A PORCENT TO JAIME.
blabla

Mexico, Mexico

#7 Jun 1, 2010
jealous. shut the fck up
Cleofas plata gggt

Tampico, Mexico

#8 Jun 1, 2010
todo es una farsa el es un buen tio y lo amo :D
RTo

Victoria, Mexico

#9 Jun 27, 2010
IDoioiefhiwof wrote:
doihdighoigo
I agree wih you Isa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emerson Electric Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Electric Company Is a Good Buy (Jul '13) Jul '13 Matt 1
News Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Emerson Electric... (Feb '09) Aug '10 Rajiv 2
News Nidec to Buy Emerson Electric Motor Unit (Aug '10) Aug '10 Rajiv 1
News Kathleen McElligott Made Chief Information Offi... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob 1
News Emerson Electric CEO's pay rises slightly (Dec '09) Dec '09 czander 1
News America's New Stimulus Package: Looks Good, But... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Kelli 2
News Suddenlink names Leo Kutz, John Menendez VP's (Sep '08) Sep '08 photog5 1
More from around the web