Police search for gunman in Albuquerq...

Police search for gunman in Albuquerque shooting (11:40 a.m.)

There are 3 comments on the Carlsbad Current-Argus story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Police search for gunman in Albuquerque shooting (11:40 a.m.). In it, Carlsbad Current-Argus reports that:

Police say they are searching for a gunman who shot multiple people at an Albuquerque solar and fiber optics manufacturer this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carlsbad Current-Argus.

Gotcha

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 12, 2010
Sounds like albuquerque is getting up there with houston? Thats a contest you don't want to win!!
michelew1l

Hobbs, NM

#2 Jul 12, 2010
Seems like big places better not fire anyone due to paybacks...I guess you gotta kill them first to keep from taking the chance of being killed with the way things are going.....pretty sad to think the world is the way it is.
alburqueque

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Jul 24, 2010
michelew1l wrote:
Seems like big places better not fire anyone due to paybacks...I guess you gotta kill them first to keep from taking the chance of being killed with the way things are going.....pretty sad to think the world is the way it is.
how would you know about work?have you ever held a job? besides sitting on your fat cuntt in front of the computer24/7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

EMCORE Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: 3 dead, 4 wounded in Albuquerque shooting (Jul '10) Nov '10 Freddie 14
News Police: 6 dead, 4 wounded in Albuquerque shooti... (Jul '10) Sep '10 JJC 18
News Police: 6 dead, 4 wounded in Albuquerque shooti... (Jul '10) Jul '10 datruth 15
News Police investigate shooting at Albuquerque busi... (Jul '10) Jul '10 booger 8
News Police investigate shooting at Albuquerque busi... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Luv Sports 1
News Six Dead in Albuquerque Office Shooting (Jul '10) Jul '10 davy 7
News Police: 6 dead, 4 wounded in Albuquerque shooting (Jul '10) Jul '10 OES 5
More from around the web