Shoptalk: Ralph Lauren trunk show, me...

Shoptalk: Ralph Lauren trunk show, meet celebrity stylist Jorge...

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Shoptalk: Ralph Lauren trunk show, meet celebrity stylist Jorge.... In it, Newsday reports that:

Sept. 24: Estee Lauder make up artist Blanch LeBeau demonstrates new fall looks; free 10-day supply of foundation with your makeover; Bloomingdale's Walt Whitman ; for an appointment, 631-425-6864. Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Diva Discount

Hurleyville, NY

#1 Sep 22, 2008
Oh, thank you, thank you for the callout for Loehmann's and the OCRF event!
It's so exciting to have this event. Shopping at Loehmann's to fight Ovarian Cancer is a great reason to help a wonderful cause and some fantastic new clothes in the process!

For more infomation or to find the closest Loehmann's near you please go to http://Loehmanns.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Estee Lauder Companies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new translucent face powder is not the qual... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Sheryl B Benton 1
Estee Lauder Singapore Online (Feb '16) Feb '16 ELS 1
News 'I want to be a girl, I'm sick of this body' (Nov '14) Nov '14 TerryE 1
New West for Her (Oct '14) Oct '14 Longtime user 1
News To Save Money, Women Take Different Approach to... (Aug '08) Sep '13 Gonzalo 4
News China's first supermodel (Sep '11) Aug '13 lawrTayler 17
News Prescriptives cosmetics going out of business (Oct '09) Dec '12 Cynthia 24
More from around the web