Commerce Secretary John Bryson found ...

Commerce Secretary John Bryson found unconscious after hit-and-run crashes

There are 12 comments on the latimesblogs.latimes.com story from Jun 11, 2012, titled Commerce Secretary John Bryson found unconscious after hit-and-run crashes. In it, latimesblogs.latimes.com reports that:

U.S. Secretary of Commerce John Bryson was involved in two hit-and-run accidents in the San Gabriel Valley on Satruday before being found unconscious inside his Lexus vehicle by police, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at latimesblogs.latimes.com.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#1 Jun 11, 2012
and obama's "worst week yet" continues!

LMAO!
John Deere

Carol Stream, IL

#2 Jun 11, 2012
carey529 wrote:
LMAO!
hello carye511! Barrock wiwel v George orwel;)

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 11, 2012
carey529 wrote:
LMAO!
"“A year from now, I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress,” Obama says.“If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition." Barack Obama 02-FEB-2009

Yet another LIE from the "President". Surprised? I'm not.
The 1 percent

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 11, 2012
He is one of the 1/2 of 1%. From an old article.
==========
John Bryson lives in a palatial 7,700-square-foot, 1928 San Marino mansion with seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms and an elegantly landscaped pool, but the Edison International chairman is not worried about paying his electric bills.
On April 8, Edison—parent company of the publicly subsidized utility Southern California Edison (SCE)—notified the Securities and Exchange Commission that it gave Bryson a 222 percent pay raise in 2002. Records the company was forced to file because of mandatory federal disclosure laws show the 59-year-old executive was paid $503,000 per month last year. In 2001, Bryson received only $228,000 per month.
Bryson is undoubtedly a gifted boss, but the sweetening of his already-loaded compensation package occurred at the same time Edison's stock value fell 22 percent. That was the same moment SCE—the primary source of income for Edison—claimed it was nearly bankrupt, had strenuously cut expenses, and was in dire need of massive additional rate hikes and new public subsidies.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 11, 2012
The 1 percent wrote:
He is one of the 1/2 of 1%. From an old article.
==========
John Bryson lives in a palatial 7,700-square-foot, 1928 San Marino mansion with seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms and an elegantly landscaped pool, but the Edison International chairman is not worried about paying his electric bills.
On April 8, Edison—parent company of the publicly subsidized utility Southern California Edison (SCE)—notified the Securities and Exchange Commission that it gave Bryson a 222 percent pay raise in 2002. Records the company was forced to file because of mandatory federal disclosure laws show the 59-year-old executive was paid $503,000 per month last year. In 2001, Bryson received only $228,000 per month.
Bryson is undoubtedly a gifted boss, but the sweetening of his already-loaded compensation package occurred at the same time Edison's stock value fell 22 percent. That was the same moment SCE—the primary source of income for Edison—claimed it was nearly bankrupt, had strenuously cut expenses, and was in dire need of massive additional rate hikes and new public subsidies.
Being a 1% is ok and perfectly acceptable, if you are a Democrat. Only Republicans are chastised and vilified. Democrats are God's anointed few, sent from Heaven, free of all sin.
sue

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Sounds like road rage to me.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#7 Jun 11, 2012
Bryson is awfully lucky that LA County is a patheitc fascist Democratic Dictatorship and the perp wasn't expected to obey the rule of law. He was wisked back to Washington and wasn't even tested for drugs or alchohol.

PLEASE warn your children not to do three hit and runs and expect to skate without any consequences.
Doc

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 11, 2012
The Average Joe would have been looked at in the clinic at the jail. I hit 3 cars and run and when the cops get to me I'm passed out. Jail go directly to jail do not pass go dont get on a plane and leave in the next 6 hours. I bet LiLO is pissed about this special treatment.

Location hidden

#10 Jun 11, 2012
Doc wrote:
The Average Joe would have been looked at in the clinic at the jail. I hit 3 cars and run and when the cops get to me I'm passed out. Jail go directly to jail do not pass go dont get on a plane and leave in the next 6 hours. I bet LiLO is pissed about this special treatment.
No question or doubt whatsoever that Obama had an hand in this. I bet to make doubly certain he gives Bryson a pardon.
Sue Robbins

AOL

#11 Jun 11, 2012
Oy .....if it weren't for BAD luck Obama would have no luck at all these days. Fortunately, he will be retired soon and he can just play golf with his Hollywood buddies.
The 1 percent

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jun 17, 2012
Has this story quietly gone away yet?
Tea Party For Romney

Carlsbad, CA

#14 Jun 17, 2012
The 1 percent wrote:
Has this story quietly gone away yet?
No, because we are still annoyed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edison International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will ESAs Mark The End Of Coal Power? Apr '17 Solarman 1
News How California Utilities Are Managing Excess So... Mar '17 Solarman 1
News Potential SolarCity-Tesla Pairing Should Terrif... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Solarman 3
can someone please help me (Oct '14) Oct '14 wheels5 1
News SolarCity Is in for a Giant Solar Fight (Jul '14) Aug '14 Alison Young 2
News Edison Mission sees June start for its new Cali... (May '13) May '13 fukuda 1
News California Power Facing Biggest Test Since Enro... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Solarman 1
More from around the web