Couple upset at Enbridge

Dec 5, 2012 Full story: Daily Press & Argus

Connie and Tom Watson said Enbridge Energy LP caused more than $20,000 in damage to their home during a 2010 project that encompassed much of their 10-acre Oceola Township property.

Full Story
levic

UK

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Dear Sir,
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this email:(levicanchor@gmail.com) or through skype:(levic.anchor) in other to furnish you with other information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enbridge Energy Partners LP Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunken Great Lakes oil pipeline raises spill fears (Mar '14) Apr '14 Edward Abbey 10
Man Arrested For Trespassing on Own Land (Dec '09) Apr '14 Edward Abbey 17
Enbridge may move part of new Minn. pipeline route (Nov '13) Nov '13 Harry 1
Susan Rice's Conflict of Interest - Major Holdi... (Dec '12) Apr '13 fukuda 2
2 Minn. refineries object to 'pay-for-pipeline' (Dec '12) Dec '12 PAUL ARTs shykora 2
Alberta mayors straight talk on Enbridge pipeline (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lamont Alberta de... 1
Line 9 pushes tar sands politics to Finch Avenue (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lamont 1
•••

Enbridge Energy Partners LP People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••