Junior Electrical Technician Test

Junior Electrical Technician Test

Since: Mar 12

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2012
My test is in a few days and i was curious if any here has taken it before and has a good idea of what it consist of ?
andrew madray

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 7, 2013
junior electrician exam of con edison, preception i had problems with so if i could help with them.thanks.
andrew madray

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2013
some help with junior electrician test, preception.thanks.
andrew madray

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Apr 7, 2013
i took the con edison junior electrician test and fail one, which is the perception part,can any one please show the test paper? thanks.
JGF

New York, NY

#5 Apr 7, 2013
There is a book called "Mechanical Aptitude and Spatial Relations Test" by Barron's. It helped me with the perception part of the GUW test. Great book.
Justin S

Summit, NJ

#6 May 6, 2013
JGF wrote:
There is a book called "Mechanical Aptitude and Spatial Relations Test" by Barron's. It helped me with the perception part of the GUW test. Great book.
Is there a math and English section on the test also? My test is on the 8th and I'm picking up the book you recommend just seeing if I should pick anything els up.

Since: Aug 13

Lynbrook, NY

#7 Aug 8, 2013
Did you ever take that test?, Do you remember what is on it? Im taking it next wednesday.
andrew madray wrote:
junior electrician exam of con edison, preception i had problems with so if i could help with them.thanks.
fazule

Ardsley, NY

#8 Dec 9, 2013
nyk20z3 wrote:
My test is in a few days and i was curious if any here has taken it before and has a good idea of what it consist of ?
Im taken the same test n I have no idea whats going to be on this test or even what the job is do u have any idea.. im a electrician with 6 years experience. Any info would help.
fazule

Ardsley, NY

#9 Dec 9, 2013
andrew madray wrote:
i took the con edison junior electrician test and fail one, which is the perception part,can any one please show the test paper? thanks.

I'm taken the test on wensday n have no idea what this job is about I have an electrical back round but dont know if thats going to help if u can help me with any info that would be great
Donovan

Peekskill, NY

#11 Jan 26, 2014
Is there anyone that can assist me with what is on the exam for the jr electrical technician job at con ed?
ryan phekoo

Merrick, NY

#13 Feb 22, 2014
did anyone take the jr. electrical test for con edison??? if so can you tell me what's on it. thanks
George

Ardsley, NY

#14 Jul 16, 2014
Can anyone tell me what to expect from the Craft knowledge and aptitude test for Junior Electrical Technician test? I have to take this test in a week
Chris

Garden City, NY

#16 Jan 27, 2016
George wrote:
Can anyone tell me what to expect from the Craft knowledge and aptitude test for Junior Electrical Technician test? I have to take this test in a week
The test is ridiculous and on electronics not electricity
Chris

Garden City, NY

#17 Jan 27, 2016
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
The test is ridiculous and on electronics not electricity
You need to study logic gates and things of that nature
Bklyn

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 2, 2016
Hey guys I was wondering what's on the test?
Is it difficult to pass?
Thanks!
Micheal

Mamaroneck, NY

#19 Nov 3, 2016
Does anyone know about these question on the test. Or if their is a book I can buy. I have the test soon it's the Jr designer electric

Math and physical concepts

· Scales and surveying

· Types of drawings (e.g.: isometric projection)

· Electric laws (e.g.: basic electricity/Ohms Law)

· Design tools, nomenclature and terminology

· Computer assisted drawing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Consolidated Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
con Ed job interview (Oct '06) 4 hr Astoria Guy Mecha... 2,037
Production Technician Aptitude Test Dec 3 Frankie 2
Production Tech Dec 3 Frankie 1
Production Technician (May '16) Nov 19 Barry 4
general utility worker (May '07) Nov 14 Chris221 506
Dressing warm Nov '16 Richd 1
Questions about job and overtime ? (Mar '16) Aug '16 Jimmy1 3
More from around the web