Con Edison benefits for employees chi...

Con Edison benefits for employees children

Legally her right

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2009
I have a child with a ConEd employee. Can anyone tell me if there are benefits that can be tapped into for the employees child? If so, who and where do I call or go, to get what is rightfully hers. Thx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Consolidated Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medical exam? Feb 17 RainInBklyn 1
con Ed job interview (Oct '06) Feb 16 Jay 2,148
Junior Electrical Technician Test (Mar '12) Feb 12 Justin 17
Production Technician (May '16) Jan '17 Travis 6
general utility worker (May '07) Dec '16 Zax212 507
Production Technician Aptitude Test (Aug '16) Dec '16 Frankie 2
Production Tech Dec '16 Frankie 1
More from around the web