con Ed job interview
Brandy

Greenwich, CT

#103 Jul 20, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes for cfr. it was for the Bronx. That was the class that was cancelled. The after 3 was just my observation.
I'm not working right now so I'm really getting antsy I don't kno how much more I can take.
Sam

United States

#104 Jul 20, 2011
I feel your pain, but I wanted to start working from months ago. I could really use the money. Have u been calling
Brandy

Greenwich, CT

#105 Jul 20, 2011
Sam wrote:
I feel your pain, but I wanted to start working from months ago. I could really use the money. Have u been calling
Yes I've called several times this morning and no answer And her voicemail is full again. I'm stressing out!
Sam

New York, NY

#106 Jul 20, 2011
She cant not answer the phone forever. Just Keep trying. Ive been waiting forever so I know what you mean.
Sue

Woodhaven, NY

#107 Jul 20, 2011
Hello everyone,
I took the con edison tests for the csr position back in may and I passed both tests. went on my interview like a month ago and I have not heard anything yet.its frustrating not to know if im in or out. I was wondering if anyone had any info they can share i'll appreciate it...
Sue

Woodhaven, NY

#109 Jul 20, 2011
Thank you. I will definately call tomorrow .
Brandy

Greenwich, CT

#110 Jul 20, 2011
Sue wrote:
Hello everyone,
I took the con edison tests for the csr position back in may and I passed both tests. went on my interview like a month ago and I have not heard anything yet.its frustrating not to know if im in or out. I was wondering if anyone had any info they can share i'll appreciate it...
Hello,

Well the day of my interview they told me I had the job and two weeks later called me to go in for a physical that was on June 10th and I'm still waiting. It's a very very long process. If u find something else in the meantime I would suggest you take it until con Ed calls it will prob be months before you hear anything.
Sam

New York, NY

#111 Jul 21, 2011
Hey Brandy. I called Irsa at 9:20 this morning. she picked up. Try calling from a different number. that Might get you through. Have you gotten through yet?
Brandy

Greenwich, CT

#112 Jul 21, 2011
Sam wrote:
Hey Brandy. I called Irsa at 9:20 this morning. she picked up. Try calling from a different number. that Might get you through. Have you gotten through yet?
I haven't gotten through yet I'll keep tryin did she say anything.
SAM

New York, NY

#113 Jul 21, 2011
No. I didnt ask her any questions.
Sam

New York, NY

#114 Jul 21, 2011
So i called Irsa back and I was hung up on. my second call went to voice mail.
Brandy

Greenwich, CT

#115 Jul 21, 2011
Sam wrote:
So i called Irsa back and I was hung up on. my second call went to voice mail.
I finally got her she said my medical is clear. she said she is waiting on the dept to let her kno their recruiting needs.
Sam

United States

#116 Jul 21, 2011
So that means they are gonna have another class soon?
Brandy

Greenwich, CT

#117 Jul 21, 2011
Sam wrote:
So that means they are gonna have another class soon?
She didn't say but I guess that's the hold up. It's not her call I guess the CFR managers let her kno when to bring us in.
Brandy

Greenwich, CT

#118 Jul 26, 2011
Any new news?
Sam

New York, NY

#119 Jul 26, 2011
Nope. It's weird cause she told me she was waiting on the numbers too.
Brandy

Greenwich, CT

#120 Jul 26, 2011
Sam wrote:
Nope. It's weird cause she told me she was waiting on the numbers too.
She's been saying that for weeks. If they didn't need people right away why put us through the process. I'm starting to think it's going to be a few more months at the rate they are moving.
Sam

New York, NY

#121 Jul 26, 2011
Yeah it sucks. A straight answer would be nice. If someone would have told me 6 months ago that I would still be waiting. I would have role them they are full of it. It sucks cause I can't make any plans to go away because it seems that as soon as I do that's when I'm going to get the call
Brandy

Greenwich, CT

#122 Jul 26, 2011
Yeah i know the feeling my family is going away this month and i cant decide if i should go or not. Plus im running through my savings waiting on these folks and looking for another job is just so discouraging.
Sam

New York, NY

#123 Jul 26, 2011
I know, it sucks the whole process of waiting. I wish they would just give a date. U should tell irsa about going on vacation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Consolidated Edison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
general utility worker (May '07) Jun 21 MR WONDERFUL 498
Production Technician May '16 Chris 1
Need Help To get an old Con-Edison Bil Apr '16 o0man 1
Questions about job and overtime ? Apr '16 Williebboy 2
general utility work (GUW) exam (Jun '14) Feb '16 Julian p 4
News Con Ed tree cutting in Greenburgh, Yonkers ange... (Dec '09) Feb '16 Brian 11
GUW Position (Aug '15) Feb '16 Julian pinto 2
More from around the web