Gov. Schwarzenegger and U.N. Secretar...

Gov. Schwarzenegger and U.N. Secretary tour S.J. company

There are 1 comment on the Inside Bay Area story from Jul 27, 2007, titled Gov. Schwarzenegger and U.N. Secretary tour S.J. company. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

“This gives us an idea of all the things that can be done”

Calling technology a key tool in the fight against global warming, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon today toured a San Jose networking company that's doing its part in the ... via Inside Bay Area

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

cengiz

Kastamonu, Turkey

#1 Oct 10, 2007
turkey tours,ephesus tours,cappadocia tours,istanbul tours,budget istanbul tours,istanbul map,turkey map,turkey hotels,istanbul hotels,istanbul airport service,topkapı place,istanbul museums

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Echelon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
..I's..KNEW this.... (Jun '13) Jun '13 paul SHYKORA arts 3
News Echelon Announces European Wins: New Grid Moder... (Apr '13) Apr '13 SocratesTheNeoBea... 2
2nd Gov & Echelon Chat Room (Jun '08) Nov '12 ErikTheNeoBeatPoet 41
Happy New Year:) (Dec '11) Dec '11 ErikTheNeoBeatPoet 1
Happy Hannucka & Merry Christmas:) (Dec '11) Dec '11 ErikTheNeoBeatPoet 1
Happy Thanksgiving for everyone in the U.S. (Nov '11) Nov '11 ErikTheNeoBeatPoet 1
News Pennystockchaser.com: www.pennnystockchaser.com... (Apr '10) Apr '10 PaulaHoule 1
More from around the web