Williams, EnCana Report Large Increase In Jobs

May 19, 2007 Full story: Cbs4denver.com

“I'm not surprised that it is growing, that it is growing in the double digits, but because it was that high I was surprised”

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. With increased oil and gas production in Colorado, two of the state's largest energy companies reported a 73 percent increase in the number of employees in the last year. via Cbs4denver.com

Full Story
katie

United States

#1 May 26, 2007
I seriously think President Bush has nothing to do with these jobs!
arnold

United States

#2 May 26, 2007
I agree with Katie! President Bush is a bad person!
aaa

AOL

#3 May 14, 2008
Encana and other natural resources industry working in Colorado contribute well over $20 BILLION to the state economy and provide well-paying jobs. Gov Ritter and his confederacy of dunces are trying to appease a green minority by forcing this industry out by passing more and more restrictive rules. They will succeed in bankrupting Colorado and putting the state in a recession worse than the rest of the country. Oil and gas should just move out for a few months and then see Gov Ritter has to say then. All this in the face of high energy costs and a 15% jump in natural gas rates in his own city! Brilliant man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

EnCana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PetroChina, Encana strike $2.2-billion natural ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lamont Alberta de... 1
Chesapeake Energy in U.S. antitrust investigation (Aug '12) Aug '12 Dwight Baker 1
Big Oil and Gas industry writing down billions ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 e46M3 e60M5 2
U.S. probes Chesapeake, rival over possible col... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Black Jesus 12
Chesapeake Encana plotted to suppress land pric... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Tex 2
Traders turn to U.S. economic data as questions... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Dwight Baker 1
Wyoming town fears fracking poisoned their water (Feb '12) Feb '12 Dwight Baker 1
More from around the web