eBay to Spin Off Skype; IPO in 2010

eBay to Spin Off Skype; IPO in 2010

There are 2 comments on the technologyexpert.blogspot.com story from Apr 14, 2009, titled eBay to Spin Off Skype; IPO in 2010. In it, technologyexpert.blogspot.com reports that:

Recently, it was reported that the founders of Skype, Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis, were attempting to buy the company back from eBay. They can forget about that, however. eBay announced on Tuesday it will spin off Skype into its own company, beginning with an IPO in the first half of 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at technologyexpert.blogspot.com.

Ripon, WI

#1 Apr 14, 2009
Skype is the most idiotically run company that exists ebay isnt far behind

National Whistleblower

Since: Sep 10

#2 May 11, 2011
auroranorth wrote:
Skype is the most idiotically run company that exists ebay isnt far behind
The company or shall I say the corporation known as the United States of America who CEO is god ( government of deceivers, good OLE deception, governing oppressive device, group of demons) Microsoft is the new CIA. see http://www.scribd.com/doc/17286921/The-Americ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

eBay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News eBay Now rapid-delivery service shut down Nov 12 Philip Cohen 2
News PayPal Is Unleashed And Ready To Expand In Mobi... Nov 12 Philip Cohen 3
News EBay Inc (EBAY): Life without PayPal Maybe Tough (Apr '15) Nov 12 Philip Cohen 4
Closing ebay account after 10 year with ebay Nov 9 Tim Shi 2
New eBook About eBay Reveals Dark Side of Ebay (May '15) Oct '15 Tim Shi 4
News Pod Rods - back to the future, green cars, and ... Oct '15 Solarman 1
Do not buy from Ebay seller birdmanpsp Aug '15 Ebay Crime 1
More from around the web