JoJo Kinkaid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

There is a forum I found on the internet that is free, and helps with Ebay, PayPal, business and the law. Just post any question, the experts will answer it if it has not already been answered!
The forum has a lot of expert advice on it. http://www.modeeworld.com/forums I found advice there about how to avoid EBAY suspensions, get past PayPal limitations, also lots of detailed help on creating your own business, getting past trademark violations, VERO and lots more. Plus general advice on how best to sell on EBAY, what sells the best, how to get the best price for your product, really everything related to EBAY and internet business.
Also advice about how EBAY really works and how PayPal really works. The inside scoop.
Beautiful forum. I was made a moderator of the forum and I love it!
NYM Arts

Kingston, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

Ebay, PayPal, business and the law ?
Really ?
Then you know Ebay is acting ILLEGALLY by refusing to Obey the SHERMAN ACT that states we sellers may accept ANY FORM OF PAYMENT WE WANT.
I prefer Checks and Money orders.
Ebay will burn in Hell for attempting to skirt the law of the land.
kewlhand

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

skirt the law?? ROFLMAO, they have not only skirted the law, they ran rings around it, did a dance and urinated over it! worldwide! They are a juggernaught that doesn't feel answerable to anyone. And it seems no law makers have the stomach to take them on!(Or pehaps they don't want their accounts suspended!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••