Parents arrested after toddler is fou...

Parents arrested after toddler is found playing alone on train tracks

There are 3 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Jun 18, 2013, titled Parents arrested after toddler is found playing alone on train tracks. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

The parents of a Rockwood toddler are facing charges after a witness saw the boy playing on train tracks and called police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

Bird

Kingston, TN

#1 Jun 22, 2013
I was there and them parents were screaming "we didnt do anything wrong"! wrong you let that little boy that I thouoght was a girl butt naked except a diaper they need fire the child abuser at Mcdonalds it s a children based place come on! hope dcs takes that baby and never gives him back!! watch your kids wh0RE
Bird

Kingston, TN

#2 Jun 22, 2013
They live second house on the right after crossing the railroad tracks second house on the left help protect them babies
Sterilize

Whiteland, IN

#3 Jun 23, 2013
They won't take the kid. I know a family in Harriman that had DCS out there regularly and they had roaches so bad they were nesting in the kids ears. The house was filthy and finally was condemned. Those kids were never taken away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

East Tennessee Children's Hospital Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug-dependent babies challenge doctors, politi... (Jun '14) Jun '14 humanSpirit 2
News Infant kicked in head during domestic assault (Jul '13) Jul '13 Polk 5
News Knoxville hospital uses new way to treat babies... (May '11) May '11 whowoodathunk 1
More from around the web