Devry Incorporated Enjoying Terrific ...

Devry Incorporated Enjoying Terrific Operating Margins

There are 1 comment on the Optionetics story from Feb 13, 2007, titled Devry Incorporated Enjoying Terrific Operating Margins. In it, Optionetics reports that:

By Jeff Neal, Published: February 13, 2007 2:15 PM EST Devry Incorporated , through its wholly owned subsidiaries, owns and operates Devry University , Ross University , Chamberlain College of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Optionetics.

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 28, 2007
Who ever is looking to join Devry/Keller's online program please donot think of that, there system is extremely complex, no help for Students, all they are doing is making money for Degree.I should say NCA or the educational authorities should cancel there Affiliation and accredential at least for online courses offered.
I paid $1267+ to a collection agency to get Rid of the charges posted to my public record. I dropped the course because there system is very difficult teacher ( Mark Revel) not helpful at all, no system to notify a student about online course activities, Tree layout discussion forum with no sorting and searching a collection of text impossible to read and traverse, posting of result is too late for a person to decide to drop. they know all ways to make money.
Professor Mark Revel worst teacher i met in last 22 years of my educational experience
Advisor Stephen Mitchell - Sweetest Lier on planet.
Paul Harry (In Collection) Nice person sympathizing but cannot help.
Wish they should themselves have taken this online degree courses or there kids should.
Who ever ate this $1200.00 of my hard earned money I pray from my heart they and there kids die spitting blood with no one to help them as well.
Read more about this on other websites as well.
Student ID at Devry : D02833651.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeVry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. probes allegations of DeVry false statements (May '08) Feb '16 Don 35
News Americaa s Promise Alliance and DeVry Announce ... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Chris 1
News DeVry to hold first 'virtual' career fair (May '09) Jun '09 EducationCrash 3
Devry (Jul '06) Jun '09 LaM 4
News DeVry opens new school in Alhambra (Jun '09) Jun '09 KH FLorida 1
News DeVry Inc. Marks Important Milestone In Joining... (Jun '09) Jun '09 KH FLorida 1
News DeVry cooperating in Fed probe into recruiter pay (May '08) May '08 John 1