Court rules against state's largest u...

Court rules against state's largest utility

There are 23 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Apr 2, 2007, titled Court rules against state's largest utility. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Supreme Court gave a boost today to a federal clean air initiative aimed at forcing utilities to install pollution control equipment on aging coal-fired power plants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heywood Jublomi

San Diego, CA

#30 Apr 2, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
Way to go tree huggers, we should start switching everything to nuclear power. Of course the tree huggers won't let that happen either. Guess we will all just have to go Flinstone style.
How would you like to hug my tree?
Heywood Jublomi

San Diego, CA

#31 Apr 2, 2007
Joe wrote:
We need to get rid of some more liberal morons at the Supreme Court.
Yeah! We need more of those conservative morons!

Wait a minute.....we already have too many of those.
kari harris

Kingsford, Australia

#32 Apr 3, 2007
I have been concerned for many years as to what the health risks are with Duke Energy operating in & around my Northern British Columbia, Canada small town Chetwynd. This Supreme Court Ruling gives me more conviction to investigate what is happening to the people I love due to 'big industry' setting up in our pristine wilderness background. Thanks for the report.

Concerned citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duke Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds without power in Charlotte following M... Jul '16 CharlottePro 1
Duke energy sucks (Jun '15) Jun '15 Duke energy sucks 1
Duke energy sucks (Jun '15) Jun '15 Duke energy sucks 2
Duke energy (Jun '15) Jun '15 Your mama 4
News Former Duke CEO criticizes N.C. legislature for... (May '15) May '15 Solarman 1
News Sharp words and a surprising vote at Duke Energ... (May '15) May '15 Solarman 1
News NCWARN runs ad criticizing Duke Energy's approa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Solarman 1
More from around the web