Supreme Court will hear Indiana power...

Supreme Court will hear Indiana power plant case today

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 1, 2006, titled Supreme Court will hear Indiana power plant case today. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Environmental groups are defending a Clinton-era clean air program that the Bush administration is trying to weaken, arguing to the Supreme Court that a power company must install costly pollution controls on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Bloomington, IN

#1 Nov 1, 2006
Do these people at Duke Energy have children? I just can't understand that kind of material greed at the expense of our health, lives, and ultimately our very existence as a species. How do they sleep at night? Drugs?

North East, MD

#2 Nov 1, 2006
We can either pay to have the air clean or pay to bury the bodies. Any one with respriratory problems living down wind from coal plant knows. And the stats are clear that down wind from coal plants there are more deaths from heart disease and lung problems.
And ditto the above

Trenton, MI

#3 Nov 2, 2006
All this fuss would not be happing if we would have been allowed to build more nucular power plants. the hachett job done by the enviromemtalists is to blame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duke Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duke energy sucks Jun '15 Duke energy sucks 1
Duke energy sucks Jun '15 Duke energy sucks 2
Duke energy Jun '15 Your mama 4
News Former Duke CEO criticizes N.C. legislature for... (May '15) May '15 Solarman 1
News Sharp words and a surprising vote at Duke Energ... (May '15) May '15 Solarman 1
News NCWARN runs ad criticizing Duke Energy's approa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Solarman 1
News Duke Energy joint venture part of $8 billion bi... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Solarman 1
More from around the web