Storms knock out power to 12,000 -- a...

Storms knock out power to 12,000 -- and big heat is next

There are 3 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Storms knock out power to 12,000 -- and big heat is next. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

A toppled tree blocks Venness Street in Southgate after Monday's thunderstorms. City workers were on the scene within an hour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Jun 19, 2012
I'm waiting for the body count, other than that I say what ever ?
Kingfish

Belleville, MI

#2 Jun 19, 2012
... ours went out for about 2 minutes. It knocked the flag pole off the garage and broke the plastic mount.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#3 Jun 19, 2012
I went for a massage at the Paradise spa on Wayne road by Mich. Ave. With thus heat now I feel so pampered.... Those asians are amazing with their fingers, I feel ten years younger !

Let's roll Kingy it's all good lol...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DTE Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News General Motors and DTE Energy Partner on Solar ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Solarman 1
News DTE Energy to receive license for new nuclear unit (May '15) May '15 BDV 1
Security deposit ripoff (Aug '08) Sep '14 carlitofish 14
Vance Miller Kitchens (May '14) May '14 vella22 1
News Fire destroys Detroit flower shop (Apr '14) Apr '14 Steve 3
News Utility linemen brave cold, ice to restore power (Jan '14) Jan '14 SAME IN cANADA 1
News Thousands remain without power for sixth day (Jan '14) Jan '14 SAME IN cANADA 1
More from around the web