Consumers energy raises gas rate

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

Detroit Edison's average residential customer will start paying $2.51 a month more for electricity after state regulators approved a rate increase Tuesday.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 69 of69
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
youre your retarded

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Anyone hear of this neat little invention by a fat man? It's called a woodstove.

Burns anything, heats anything, cooks anything. Can be placed in a shed in the backyard, if you have one.

And wood is free, if you know where to get it.

“Model Democrat”

Since: Oct 08

GD America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Judged:

cdc wrote:
again rise the rates what the hell!!! and how much more do they want!? i am just glad my power bill is only $20-$30 a month thanks to led light blubs and lcd tv!
How much did those LED bulbs cost you? I have PC but only burn one bulb at a time anyway (I like the ambiance). LCD TV's don't burn much less than tubes of the same size.

I found that my blower motor in my HE (90+) furnace uses the most elec. in the winter. I'm not worried about my elec. or gas bills or anything but I like to scrutinize the shiznit out of stuff for the h e l l of it.

All that being said; I prefer to keep as much of my hard earned money as posible and I am COMPLETELY baffled at the reasoning for jacking up energy rates when they are PLUMMETING. Democratic government is involved no doubt.

“Model Democrat”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much! I'd appreciate them! We're going to be doing what is called a 'short sale', which I hope goes smoothly. Christmas was different today, but not at all sad.
Thanks again Spartanman
Good for you. At least you're not just walking away and letting a bank or someone else deal with your problem. Thank you.

“Model Democrat”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

cjt from USA wrote:
They give us tips on how to insulate, new windows, etc., who has the money to do that???? I'm single and don't know how to do it myself.
If you are a chick and hot I will show you how to "insulate". It's called body heat its origins go back to the stone age.

“Model Democrat”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

micky wrote:
<quoted text> When you leave..unplug the sump pump and turn the outside faucet on..they LOVE that
Don't do that!!!!!!!!!! unless you are a dirty dem.. and hate your neighbors, which I know you are not.

“Model Democrat”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

michael g wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me see. You bought a house that you can't afford. You signed for a mortgage that you can't pay. And that is someone else's fault??
She doesn't really hope the pipes burst, she is short-selling the house. She does not want to be sued by the buyer or lender, she is just feeling emotional because she is about to loose her home.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

Thank you Nolissa - it's nice to know there are SOME intelligent people on this thread!
bubba

Sanford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Elerly parents just had an estimate of three times
their average bill with consumers
called them they said to bad.
How can they get away with this elderly abuse!!
even nursing home have some kind of guide lines
D G Shelby Mich

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

dte has a # to report theft, what a joke!!! i have made several calls to this # and talked to several people about a company stealing electric at Beninati contracting services at 4437 22 mile rd in shelby twsp,it has been several months and they will won,t do anything about it. i guess it,s no big deal to them, they will just make there paying customers pay more. this really PISSES ME OFF but i don,t know what to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 69 of69
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent DTE Energy Discussions

Search the DTE Energy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vance Miller Kitchens May '14 vella22 1
Security deposit ripoff (Aug '08) May '14 Michael D 13
Fire destroys Detroit flower shop Apr '14 Steve 3
Utility linemen brave cold, ice to restore power (Jan '14) Jan '14 SAME IN cANADA 1
Thousands remain without power for sixth day (Jan '14) Jan '14 SAME IN cANADA 1
long term outage (Dec '13) Dec '13 seeker 1
Livonia fire officials, DTE investigate home blaze (Oct '13) Nov '13 Pete 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••