DTE names vice president/chief tax of...

DTE names vice president/chief tax officer

There are 3 comments on the Crain's Detroit Business story from Mar 1, 2007, titled DTE names vice president/chief tax officer. In it, Crain's Detroit Business reports that:

DTE Energy Co. has tapped Atlas Oil Co. executive JoAnn Chavez to be vice president and chief tax officer. via Crain's Detroit Business

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crain's Detroit Business.

Someone who knows her

Dudley, NC

#1 Jul 19, 2007
She wont last long. She hasnt any other place she has worked. She is disorganized, and has horrible people and problem resolutions skills.
She sounds great in initial meetings, but once they get to know her, they dump her. That is why she has been so many places. AT KPMG her entire staff revolted so they had to get rid of her inspite the area she was working in having a critical shortage.
not rich

Oakfield, WI

#2 Jul 20, 2007
Maybe she was hired to 'cut heads'. Many times these kinds of women are just being used because they are like that. They make people quit. Then the company doesn't need to pay unemployment.
Jack Hammer

Woodstock, UK

#3 Aug 26, 2011
She has definite poor people skills I have witnessed first hand that she has a problem. She also seems to be a control freak and loves the sound of her own voice in meetings. Another reason to backup my previous statement is that she will not let her own daughter go to school as she feels she will have no voice over the situation. Therefore I think that this vindictive woman needs to be pulled down a peg so to speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DTE Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DTE Energy to receive license for new nuclear unit May '15 BDV 1
Security deposit ripoff (Aug '08) Sep '14 carlitofish 14
Vance Miller Kitchens (May '14) May '14 vella22 1
News Fire destroys Detroit flower shop (Apr '14) Apr '14 Steve 3
News Utility linemen brave cold, ice to restore power (Jan '14) Jan '14 SAME IN cANADA 1
News Thousands remain without power for sixth day (Jan '14) Jan '14 SAME IN cANADA 1
long term outage (Dec '13) Dec '13 seeker 1
More from around the web