Questions with Bob Sansevere: Gophers...

Questions with Bob Sansevere: Gophers football coach Jerry Kill gets busy with spring practices

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Questions with Bob Sansevere: Gophers football coach Jerry Kill gets busy with spring practices. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Logos for AT&T and Deutsche Telekom AG are shown. AT&T Inc. said on Sunday that it will buy T-Mobile USA from Deutsche Telekom AG in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $39 billion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Smartass

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Hang on I got a phone call........lol
Abe

United States

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Like the article says, the major effect will be that millions of T-Mobile customers will experience the lousy service that AT&T is famous for.
Confused

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Mar 22, 2011
You say that T-Mobile "had no 4G Plan" but I'm a Twin Cities T-Mobile customer WITH 4G?? Can someone clarify?

http://newsroom.t-mobile.com/articles/4g-fact...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deutsche Telekom AG Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court nixes Deutsche Telekom's broadband cap (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jak Manson 1
News Possible merger deal brewing with T-Mobile and ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Divil 1
News Deutsche Telekom, Magyar Unit Settle Bribery Ca... (Dec '11) Jan '12 polin 3
News Nasdaq's failed NYSE bid a "brief interlude": CEO (May '11) May '11 Nacy 1
News AT&T to buy T-Mobile USA for $39 billion (Mar '11) Mar '11 William Branham 16
News AT&T to buy T-Mobile USA for $39 billion | The ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 workingdadof7 18
News AT&T to try to buy T-Mobile USA; Wireless giant... (Mar '11) Mar '11 mnremark 11
More from around the web