Duane Reade launches FlexRewards program

Duane Reade launches FlexRewards program

There are 2 comments on the Drug Store News story from Jan 16, 2010, titled Duane Reade launches FlexRewards program. In it, Drug Store News reports that:

NEW YORK Duane Reade is kicking off on Jan. 16 its new FlexRewards program, which replaces the retailer's Dollar Rewards program and promises to offer members lower prices, more opportunities to earn points and more control over how and when they can spend their rewards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Drug Store News.

clarence simpson

AOL

#1 Jan 20, 2010
i think it is a great idea
kerleen bradshaw

Teaneck, NJ

#2 Jan 21, 2010
i think this a good idea because i enjoy good rewards from the previous club card

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duane Reade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll should dogs be allowed in all Duane Reade Stores? (Sep '13) Sep '13 hedwig9999 1
News Dollar General Names Richard W. Dreiling CEO (Jan '08) Jul '13 Andrea Rayner 4
News Walgreens promotes Magnacca to executive vice p... (Feb '13) Feb '13 knowit 11
News A Tale of Three CEOs: Romney, Bain, and a Crook... (Aug '12) Aug '12 anneutral 9
dogs inside a pharmacy (May '12) Jul '12 Christopher 2
News New York Man Convicted of Armed Robbery (Sep '08) Aug '10 jb Brooklyn NY 2
News DRSI ReStore! Energy continues retail rollout (Jul '10) Jul '10 Mike Rogers 1
More from around the web