DRSI ReStore! Energy continues retail rollout

There are 1 comment on the Drug Store News story from Jul 15, 2010, titled DRSI ReStore! Energy continues retail rollout. In it, Drug Store News reports that:

BOCA RATON, Fla. Diabetica Research Solutions announced that its diabetes energy formula now is available on CVS.com, in all Duane Reade drug stores and in Miami-area Navarro Discount Pharmacies locations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Drug Store News.

Mike Rogers

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Jul 15, 2010
I have tried this product and it has helped me very much. I can get through my day now, and I have even started going to the gym after work. I feel better. It's a good product if you have diabetes and even if you don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duane Reade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogs in Duane Reade? yes, no, yes, no--why??? (Jan '08) Aug '14 CDiddy 27
Poll should dogs be allowed in all Duane Reade Stores? (Sep '13) Sep '13 hedwig9999 1
News Dollar General Names Richard W. Dreiling CEO (Jan '08) Jul '13 Andrea Rayner 4
News Walgreens promotes Magnacca to executive vice p... (Feb '13) Feb '13 knowit 11
News A Tale of Three CEOs: Romney, Bain, and a Crook... (Aug '12) Aug '12 anneutral 9
dogs inside a pharmacy (May '12) Jul '12 Christopher 2
News New York Man Convicted of Armed Robbery (Sep '08) Aug '10 jb Brooklyn NY 2
More from around the web