GM & Delphi employees getting bonus f...

GM & Delphi employees getting bonus from Tax dollars?

Posted in the Delphi Forum

Truth

Lancaster, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2011
How can this happen?
joe

Lancaster, NY

#2 Feb 15, 2011
even the molinjohn hiding in the shit house got money!
pigs

Lancaster, NY

#3 Feb 16, 2011
fat dumb and happy they sit at there desks
Mike

Falls Church, VA

#4 Mar 16, 2011
Delphi employees did not get any assitance from the TARP (tax money). Most US Delphi empolyees were removed from the company through the bankruptcy process and those forced to retire (the ones that could) lost their company health care, life insurance and have significantly reduced pensions. The remaining US Delphi employees have lost vacation, bereavement and holiday time, and haven't had raises in 4 years.
Ryan

Lancaster, NY

#5 Mar 17, 2011
Mike wrote:
Delphi employees did not get any assitance from the TARP (tax money). Most US Delphi empolyees were removed from the company through the bankruptcy process and those forced to retire (the ones that could) lost their company health care, life insurance and have significantly reduced pensions. The remaining US Delphi employees have lost vacation, bereavement and holiday time, and haven't had raises in 4 years.
Totally Fen wrong Delphi management got bonus's who you trying to shit pal!!!
Careful

Lancaster, NY

#6 Mar 18, 2011
Mike wrote:
"Mike you must be a part of the Delphi moron management team lieing for your buddys???

"Why would expect a raise when you guys make 10k-25k than market averages? While must people got laid off you think you deserve a raise?

I know your type - you are arogeant asshole who thinks they are better than everyone else. Try and find a job outside of Delphi and you find out how much you are really worth. BIG PAY CUT!!!
fuckayou

Lancaster, NY

#7 Mar 25, 2011
Careful wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mike you must be a part of the Delphi moron management team lieing for your buddys???
"Why would expect a raise when you guys make 10k-25k than market averages? While must people got laid off you think you deserve a raise?
I know your type - you are arogeant asshole who thinks they are better than everyone else. Try and find a job outside of Delphi and you find out how much you are really worth. BIG PAY CUT!!!
I agree!!!
Jack

Clarksville, TN

#8 Mar 31, 2011
This is hilarious. It's like a bunch of idiots are trying to prove who is the biggest moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delphi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The future of Lockport operations with Delphi sold (Jul '15) Aug 29 long gone 2
The three stooges of Lockport (Dec '08) Aug 29 Flint Refugee 41
News Autonomous car completes 3,400-mile US road trip (Apr '15) Apr '15 Audi 1
News Amid the Global Economic Crisis, China Rises (Oct '09) Oct '14 Flint Refugee 340
News Senate panel examining role of GM legal department (Jul '14) Jul '14 RustyS 1
News Delphi Corp. Executive Chairman Steve Miller di... (Apr '08) Mar '14 Kaitlin 2
News Delphi: Lockport Jobs May Be in Jeopardy (Jul '07) Feb '14 sammy the jobs ar... 380
More from around the web