1 - 20 of 40 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shashisqa

Lancaster, CA

#1 Jun 13, 2007
HI every Body,
I am planning to begin my career in SQA and in that regards, i am looking at learning how Amdocs billing systme works. I just want to know what screens are available in Amdocs billing system and how to test their functionality.
ANy help is greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.
shashi
Amit

Plano, TX

#2 Jul 30, 2007
Hi Shashi,

Amdocs billing system is composed of Several Systems such as A&F, Rater, Customer Management and invoicing, TRB Collections and Account Recievables. let me know what are you trying to test .
reddy

Columbia, MD

#3 Oct 18, 2007
amit,

could give me more details like what are components of amdocs billing and if you have any screen shots available.
Sudha

Denton, TX

#4 Oct 23, 2007
Hi Amit,

Can you please send us some documents and interview questions on amdocs testing.
sudha

Flower Mound, TX

#5 Oct 31, 2007
Amit, Can you help me to get more details on Amdocs Testing.

Thanks, Sudha
Amit wrote:
Hi Shashi,
Amdocs billing system is composed of Several Systems such as A&F, Rater, Customer Management and invoicing, TRB Collections and Account Recievables. let me know what are you trying to test .
ram

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2008
Sudha wrote:
Hi Amit,
Can you please send us some documents and interview questions on amdocs testing.
did u find any screenshots or documentation for amdocs i am in search of those..please please let me know if you find any. youliketesting@yahoo.com
sudha

The Colony, TX

#7 Jan 23, 2008
I did not find any documents or interview questions.
Nirmala

San Antonio, TX

#8 Feb 6, 2008
are you working as a amdocs QA tester
Nirav

Novi, MI

#9 Feb 11, 2008
Hi, Amit
Pls give me interview questions for Telegence product that is amdocs product my email id is niravbpota@yahoo.com
sonya

Red Oak, TX

#10 Feb 15, 2008
Hi,

I want to learn about Amdocs billing. No clue about this. How do I start ? where can I get the study materials ?

please help me
meenk

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2008
Hi Amit,
Can you please give more specifics on these Amdocs modules. I am mostly interested in Billing System. I have to start a new job to test billing systems. If you can tell me what kind of screens and what speically can I start looking in the billing system provided my Amodocs then it sould be really helpful.
Please send me the info meenk77@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Amit wrote:
Hi Shashi,
meenk

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2008
Anyone who worked on Amdocs billing module then please provide what all modules are there for testing and where I should start from?

Thanks !!
lavanya

Columbia, MD

#13 Jun 6, 2008
hai can any one tell me what is amdocs
lavanya

Columbia, MD

#14 Jun 6, 2008
hai amit
can i know how to test billing and invoicing
and these comes under the amdocs can u please please let me know this thank you
Jagan

Fort Mitchell, AL

#15 Jun 17, 2008
Amit, I am in a Need of the document on Amodocs testing. Please send me the screen shots and what ever the data you have.

Thanks
Jagan
reddy wrote:
amit,
could give me more details like what are components of amdocs billing and if you have any screen shots available.
Kumar

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2008
Hi can anyone help me with screen shots of amdocs and what modules therein to test,my contact is rasarmani@hotmail.com
Thanks
Reddy

Long Valley, NJ

#17 Aug 4, 2008
I am working as a QA enginner.I want to experience in Amdocs testing. Please send me the Amdocs screen shots and documents with examples?

My email id is srujan.qa@gmail.com
neha

Dallas, TX

#18 Aug 19, 2008
Hi, can someone please help me with BA with Amdocs billing experience? I have been without job for 4 months so i want to get this job. Can someone please give me information about Amdocs billing and what does a business anaylyst do in Amdocs billing? Please reply to ganhasanti@gmail.com

Thanks
soujanya

Salinas, CA

#19 Aug 22, 2008
what Amdocs product in testing? can you give me the details about this. i have an interview in this. so please give me some tips about this?
Antonia

Atlanta, GA

#20 Sep 17, 2008
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to get back into testing and I understand that Amdocs is the latest and greatest, can anyone help me with any information that you have.

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amdocs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retrieve multiple query result using AMDOCS CBO (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ambika 1
Amdocs / AT&T Managed Services lay offs in Feb.... (Feb '09) Feb '12 Done 5
about joinig letter (Jul '10) Oct '11 dox emp 6
amdocs billing authorization concept (Jun '11) Jun '11 orit 1
Amdocs Layoffs (Sep '10) Sep '10 Chuck 1
Where is com.amdocs.uif.workspace (May '10) May '10 Alice 1
SAS DEDUP application (May '10) May '10 Nits 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••