About 1,400 take Dominion buyout offer - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

Dominion Resources says about 1,400 workers have accepted buyout offers from the energy provider.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 15, 2010

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 14, 2010
 
This time. Buy outs have happened before only to result in new hires.

Go figure.
crazy indain

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 14, 2010
 
va_tazdad wrote:
This time. Buy outs have happened before only to result in new hires.
Go figure.
very simple" no insurance, no vacation for years to come. no retirement, and less pay per man hour for new employees. plus" more work load per employee. resulting in less positions to be filled. along with the feds allowing dominion to write off the cost to buy out the employees's, a very smart" business move, on dominion part. all of which' results in less cost to operate.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 14, 2010
 
va_tazdad wrote:
This time. Buy outs have happened before only to result in new hires.
Go figure.
Thats what you teabaggers want, root them on. The GOV needs to offer the same deal to the teabaggers that work on up into their 70's
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 14, 2010
 
crazy indain wrote:
<quoted text> very simple" no insurance, no vacation for years to come. no retirement, and less pay per man hour for new employees. plus" more work load per employee. resulting in less positions to be filled. along with the feds allowing dominion to write off the cost to buy out the employees's, a very smart" business move, on dominion part. all of which' results in less cost to operate.
Aw, shut up, no one needs to see what you wrote, same old garbage.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 14, 2010
 
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what you teabaggers want, root them on. The GOV needs to offer the same deal to the teabaggers that work on up into their 70's
If conservatives didn't work, there would be no tax money to pay for your food stamps and welfare nothead.

Y'all would starve.
not a demorat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
If conservatives didn't work, there would be no tax money to pay for your food stamps and welfare nothead.
Y'all would starve.
you think they would be more thankful!!!!
crazy indian

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 15, 2010
 
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, shut up, no one needs to see what you wrote, same old garbage.
dont say much for your level of intellegence. well it wouldn't if you had any. look boy" if dem tea heads would not have you, you is for sure a boy tottaly lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dominion Corp Discussions

Search the Dominion Corp Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
One Dead, Believed Suspect On The Run Jun '14 Jason and bobby still 3
Energy Department approves expanded LNG exports (May '13) May '13 Mr_Bill 3
Plans to export US natural gas stir debate (May '13) May '13 feeling safe these days 1
Kewaunee nuclear power plant shutdown cost is n... (Apr '13) Apr '13 fukuda 1
Nuclear Industry Withers in U.S. as Wind Pummel... (Mar '13) Mar '13 ioconnor 1
Dominion Profits Fall Due to Quake (Oct '11) Oct '11 gov 1
Nuclear plant closes in quake (Aug '11) Aug '11 Captain Obvious 1
•••
•••