Dominion Resources CEO Farrell made $...

Dominion Resources CEO Farrell made $10.4M in 2009 - wtvr

There are 1 comment on the WTVR story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Dominion Resources CEO Farrell made $10.4M in 2009 - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Dominion Resources Inc. CEO Thomas F. Farrell II made $10.4 million last year, about 10 percent less than the previous year as the energy provider's profits fell in the weak economy, according to a calculation by The Associated Press based on government filings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

greg

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2010
Poor baby, ONLY 10.4 MIL?...Gee, I wonder how many household staff he had to let go.
With the economy in deep trouble, we all have to make concessions!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominion Corp Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One Dead, Believed Suspect On The Run (Jun '14) Jun '14 Jason and bobby s... 3
News Energy Department approves expanded LNG exports (May '13) May '13 Mr_Bill 3
News Plans to export US natural gas stir debate (May '13) May '13 feeling safe thes... 1
News Kewaunee nuclear power plant shutdown cost is n... (Apr '13) Apr '13 fukuda 1
News Nuclear Industry Withers in U.S. as Wind Pummel... (Mar '13) Mar '13 ioconnor 1
News Dominion Profits Fall Due to Quake (Oct '11) Oct '11 gov 1
News Nuclear plant closes in quake (Aug '11) Aug '11 Captain Obvious 1
More from around the web