Dominion Donates To Environmental Groups

Dominion Donates To Environmental Groups

There are 1 comment on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Dominion Donates To Environmental Groups. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Energy provider Dominion Resources is giving more than $1 million to community-based environmental organizations to mark the 40th anniversary of Earth Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Bud

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Apr 14, 2010
Glad I don't have to use Dominion electricity any more. Just more wealth spreading. If you live in a certain area, you HAVE to use Dominion. But instead of lowering rates for customers they hand out money to a bunch of eco nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Energy Department approves expanded LNG exports (May '13) May '13 Mr_Bill 3
News Dominion Announces Natural Gas Project (Apr '10) Apr '10 C-Ville Patriot 1
News About 1,400 take Dominion buyout offer - wtvr (Apr '10) Apr '10 crazy indian 7
News Dominion to improve natural gas distribution wi... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Sophia Brown d... 2
News Dominion decides to keep W.Va. gas operation - ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 buddy 1
News Dominion gives $1 million to food banks (Dec '08) Jan '09 Joyce 2
News Dominion donates to food banks in 14 states (Dec '08) Dec '08 Tyler Durden 3
More from around the web