Greenbrier International, Inc.
papawilde

AOL

#104 Mar 13, 2007
I bought greenbrier international STREAK FREE FORMULA WINDOW WIPES at Dollar Tree in Little Canada MN. I have had to re clean the windows and mirrors three times and still have not removed all the streaks from the "streak free formula"
Robin

United States

#105 Mar 15, 2007
I bought a bottle of old world flavor 1905 honey mustard at the dollar tree in royal palm beach, fl. it makes the best honey mustard wings. I would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to have more, as many as i can get. if anyone knows where i can get some from please email me at [email protected]

thanks
Anne

Utica, KY

#106 Mar 15, 2007
Phyllis wrote:
Does anyone know if the black ink for Inkjet printers can be safely used in an HP 21 inkjet cartridge?
HP will only honor your warranty provided you use HP cartridges.
Anne

Utica, KY

#107 Mar 15, 2007
HP will honor your warranty only if you use HP cartridges.
ClarissaBecker

Wasco, CA

#108 Mar 16, 2007
my daughter is trying to reach you for a letter she has written for a school project. Where would we find an address for you ? thanks
Barb

United States

#109 Mar 20, 2007
I purchased April bath & shower (cocnut lime) body cream at a Dollar Tree. I feel in love with it but cannot find it any where now. Please help.
[email protected]
mary

El Dorado Hills, CA

#110 Mar 21, 2007
Joan Me wrote:
I have a few Gingerfrost Lane 2005 xmas houses, would like a complete set. Did they make any for 2006?
No they did not make them in 2006
Donna

Pompano Beach, FL

#111 Mar 21, 2007
You guys need to understand that these things happen. Not just with Dollar store items but with name brand items also. You need to be careful with what ever food you buy. First of all don't buy it if you don't recognize the brand name with anything. But if you watch you can find name brand stuff for just a buck when it is usually 3-4 dollars at the regular store. Jeeze give them a break and use you brain!!
Unknown

United States

#112 Mar 23, 2007
I am searching for a full set of dishes distributed by: Greenbrier International, inc., 500 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake, Va 23320. Dose anyone have information concerning those?
Dawn Turner

AOL

#113 Mar 26, 2007
I purchased a pack of 3 4" glass bowls and it doesn't say wether or not they are microwave and or dishwasher safe. How can I find this out.
Lanise

Pennsauken, NJ

#114 Mar 26, 2007
I purchased a polystone calendar containing three blocks w/ the months on them, but one is doubled. Anyone else had this problem? Just curious--I find it kind of amusing.
Stafford Creek

Olympia, WA

#115 Mar 27, 2007
How do I get MSDS on Glue Sticks and White Glue?
Mary Beth

Wakarusa, IN

#116 Mar 28, 2007
I purchased April Bath & Shower Naturals Vanilla Bean Body Cream from the Dollar Tree near me and it is the best! Definitely surpasses the Vanilla creams I've bought in the past from Bath & Body Works & Victoria Secrets. I wish I could get it by the case!!!! Thank you Dollar Tree for offering such a wonderful product.
Walter Atlanta GA

Winder, GA

#117 Mar 28, 2007
Who is the manufacturer of the Sunrise Orange Pekoe Tea? What country is this manufacturer located?
Rob

AOL

#118 Mar 29, 2007
If anyone finds the contact info for Greenbrier Inc. Please let me know. The products are made in China. There may be many layers involved in the company, which means no one knows anything and everyone knows that no one knows anything. Good luck.
Rob

AOL

#119 Mar 29, 2007
are you in trouble? Please advise
moo

Chesterland, OH

#120 Mar 29, 2007
They go in crocs or airwalk shoes. In the holes on top. See shoe dazzler on E bay.Also can be used in a botton hole.
JMG

Portland, OR

#121 Mar 29, 2007
I purchased some labels from dollar tree and they sucked! I looked at the company's address on the back and this is what it said: "Distributed by Greenbrier International. 500 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake, VA. 23320." I looked up this address and it doesn't belong to a company. It belongs to an individual person. Here is proof:

http://www.searchbug.com/peoplefinder/details...

Don't believe me? Go to dollar tree and look at the address on the back of their mailing labels.
JMG

Portland, OR

#122 Mar 29, 2007
The mailing labels sold at dollar tree say the address for "Greenbrier international" is 500 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake, VA. 23320. When you look up this address it doesn't belong to a company at all. It belongs to a guy named Jim Goldade.

http://www.searchbug.com/peoplefinder/details...
JMG

Portland, OR

#123 Mar 29, 2007
The mailing labels sold at dollar tree say the address for "Greenbrier international" is 500 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake, VA. 23320. When you look up this address it doesn't belong to a company at all. It belongs to a guy named Jim Goldade.http://www.searchbug.c om/peoplefinder/details.aspx?T YPE=byaddress&ADDRESS=500% 20Volvo%20parkway&ZIP=2332 0&STATE=VA&COUNT=1 &KEY=128196970011737500-67 -170-160-160&PAGE=1&RE C=1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dollar Tree Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contacting Greenbrier International (Jan '09) Apr 25 shelly 157
News 4th District Revives Dollar Tree Class Action (Oct '06) Apr 13 sue 508
royal norfolk greenbrier international.inc (Feb '08) Mar '16 john 133
blazin blends new orleans style seafood & chick... (Apr '11) Mar '16 chanceth 4
Looking for black bowls Feb '16 Birdwize 1
1905 Horseradish Sauce (Oct '12) Feb '16 dandf-oliver 5
Baby's Butt Aid (Dollar Tree) (Apr '11) Feb '16 Gfieldmama 22
More from around the web