Greenbrier International, Inc.
April

Florence, AL

#82 Feb 16, 2007
I just purchased 2 glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. When I tried to activate them they do not work at all. I consider myself a pretty smart person and snapped them and shook them like you would any other type of glowstick. I only paid a dollar for them and I know that they should not be great but I could have possibly went back and bought many more for an event. I'm glad I'm tried them first before I purchased mass quantities.
Julianna

Warminster, PA

#83 Feb 18, 2007
Re: Royal Norfolk Cutlery, 4.5" Steak Knife, Stainless Steel, Made in China, Distributed by: Greenbrier International, Inc., 500 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake, VA 23320.

This comment is meant to serve as a WARNING. The blade of my NEW knife was snaped into two pieces. The blade snaped away from the holder while I was using it to cut cheese. It was broken, not just a bad installment. Dear users, please use your knife from Dollar Tree with caution.
Charlie The Unicorn

United States

#84 Feb 18, 2007
WTF

I bought flavored tennis ball toys and wtf

the package said they were mint

I wanted them to be mint

BUT THEY WERE NOT MINT

THEY LIED!!! LIERS!!! DEATH TO THE DECEPTIVE LIES TELLING ME FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT FLAVORED TENNIS BALLS!!!!!!!!!
Cindy

Grosse Pointe, MI

#85 Feb 19, 2007
looking for "April Bath & Shower sponges" Comes in 2 pack. Need pink and white. I have called all $ stores in my area. Can anyone help. thanks
ohsewdizzy

Northville, MI

#86 Feb 19, 2007
your ultra rich sugar cookie mix is to die for!! i had to go back and get 10 more boxes!! my family loves these cookies i am gonna try some others now!
thanks its a treat my daughter can make for my grandson and doesnt cost her a fortune!!
Debrah Bowell

Girard, PA

#87 Feb 21, 2007
I purchased two containers of body butter and I absolutly loved it. But I can't find it in the stores any more. One was Brazil Nut scent the other was coconut. It is body cream and if I could find more I'd definetly stock up on it.
gene

Phenix City, AL

#88 Feb 21, 2007
looking for moore xmas lights i bought from dollar store from greenbrier int. 35 miniature clear christmas lights. any chance of buying ten or twenty boxes of these? gene
christine thompson

Union City, TN

#89 Feb 21, 2007
I bought a bottle of your April bath & shower brand green apple shampoo, and found a few problems: 1, it gives really bad dandruff an makes hair greasy and 2, there is now a golf ball sized patch of hair missing from my head! Any information on how to contact these people would be greatly appreciated. thank you. [email protected]
Mark

Port Richey, FL

#90 Feb 22, 2007
I bought a bag of Greenbrier Banana Chips. When I got to the bottom of the bag, I just tipped the remaining bits into my mouth from the bag. When I bit down, I bit into a paper clip.
Martha

Boca Raton, FL

#91 Feb 25, 2007
I purchased some "Ballroom dress ladies" for Quinceanera ornaments at the dollar tree but they ran out and I need 13 more for an extremly important event...when are they going to be back in stalk? or what other location can i get them at? THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE GET BACK TO ME A.S.A.P!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Worcester, MA

#92 Feb 26, 2007
Did you try Dollar Tree Direct...if they are out of stock there...then there is a 99% chance you won't find them at any location...
Ashley

United States

#93 Feb 26, 2007
I purchased Self-adhesive strips of the Alphabet Desk Tape... I should have checked it more carefully, but when I pulled out the first strip for my daughter who is learning cursive, I realized that over half of the letters were done incorrectly!! Very few were correct cursive...it was only a buck, but I'm VERY dissapointed in the quality.
Richmond, VA
irene

Trenton, MI

#94 Feb 26, 2007
I bought 10 puzzles for my class and all were unusable since many of the pieces were bent and even ripped!!
Sue

Santa Monica, CA

#95 Feb 27, 2007
Melissa Haywood wrote:
I was sent a coffee mug for christmas that was bought in California and it had a sticker on it that said:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
why would they sell that in their stores???
I've bought fishing rods that are Fenwick, G-Loomis and Lamiglas, that are not cheap, they have carried labels stating the same thing, I believe it's because of stringent laws in California, it certainly does not stop people from buying and using their favorite fishing rod. I'm not worried. However, I think I would keep in mind that the Dollar Store, sells Dollar items, the stores in my area are always full of people buying their products. So it would seem to me that they are filling the publics needs. Thanks!
Eric B

Phoenix, AZ

#96 Feb 27, 2007
I bought a 2 different types of Magnifying Glass Sets with a total of 7 glasses in all. Not one of them worked without distorting so bad I think my eyes are now permanently damaged. I had to throw all of them away. What a rip off. But they don't care as long as they get new suckers everyday. I'm guilty as charged-you get what you pay for. suggestion: don't buy any food products from this outfit.
Eric B

Phoenix, AZ

#97 Feb 27, 2007
is this like the "vent line" for dollar tree consumers? where is CUSTOMER SERVICE? have they actually heard of that term in CHINA? do they CARE?
i think they give their employees bonuses in the form of entertainment and lots of laughs by pumping this forum into their factories on big screen TV's for kicks and giggles while everyone lines their pocket full of our money.
what a hoot!
Mr Heinky

Dayton, OH

#98 Mar 4, 2007
I purchased a fake dog poo joke from the dollar tree, and when i got home, it was real dog poo. Why don't you guys quit griping. It's a DOLLAR STORE, not Tiffany's. DORKS....
Okay

Englewood, CO

#99 Mar 4, 2007
Maybe that wasn't necessary. But I agree that there are more things in this world to gripe about than how horrible a company is. If there was no dollar tree, what would everyone do??
Agree with Mr Heinky

Columbia, MO

#100 Mar 7, 2007
I agree with Mr Heinky and all the others: QUIT COMPLAINING! For Christ's sake, all you've spent is $1 (or less in some cases). If it works, fine. If it is flawed or otherwise impaired, chalk it up to experience and don't buy that particular item any more. Let's be honest, things that are in the dollar store are there BECAUSE it either isn't high quality or it is overstock. Sometimes you get what you pay for and sometimes you just plain pay for what you get. But to complain about dollar store stuff? Sheesh, to what level has the mentality in this country devolved?
Thomas

Colorado Springs, CO

#103 Mar 11, 2007
My son of 8 bought me a hammer for my birthday today, and there is a disclaimer on it pertaining to the possible contraction of cancer and or other reproductive problems, I would like to know what the chemical is on the hammer that could cause these problems? Also why is it only California knows of this anomily.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dollar Tree Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contacting Greenbrier International (Jan '09) Jul 20 Lourdes Gonzalez 210
Cobblestone Corners (Oct '16) Jul 10 Sandygpw 3
royal norfolk greenbrier international.inc (Feb '08) Jun '17 Sandrasteinbring 140
Assured Shave Gel (Sep '15) Jun '17 Alfred 6
(assured)pain relief for arthritis NDC # 45738-... (Aug '11) May '17 Essie nicks 5
Green Tea-100 tea bags in green box-packed in S... (Dec '10) May '17 D Man 3
News 4th District Revives Dollar Tree Class Action (Oct '06) Apr '17 Unionize 519
More from around the web