Greenbrier International, Inc.
Joannie

Candler, NC

#62 Feb 2, 2007
jason wrote:
i think all u complainers should just give it up. everything costs a dollar,what do u all expect
I guess that means if you go to McDonald's, and purchase something off of the dollar menu you don't want what you paid for then?
Star

Metairie, LA

#63 Feb 3, 2007
Heather wrote:
My 7 year old son decided to spend his own hard earned money on a few of the greenbrier toys, and as soon as he got them out of the package they fell apart. He was very upset about it. I was also needing the email address, so he can tell them himself. It's very dishearting that he just spent his $2 on crap. As a mother, it's really upsets me that such a company would put out such horrible products. Whatever happen to decent quality things. People seem to want to make a buck without working for it. It's become very, very sad.
Take your child to 'Toys R Us' and buy your kid some real toys..........GAWD!!!!!
Joyce

West Mansfield, OH

#64 Feb 4, 2007
I love the Solutions cleaning products and can't find them any longer in our area.......well our Dollar Tree be getting more??? J. A. from Harrisburg Pa.
Joyce

United States

#65 Feb 5, 2007
We fell in love with your Harvest Hill Ultra Moist
muffin mix. We can not find it any where else but the Dollar Tree, amd they are out of it. Are there any other stores that carry it. We are in the Grand Junction area of Colorado. we really would like to find some more.. HELP!!!!
peter giannini

AOL

#66 Feb 6, 2007
willow245 wrote:
I understand what you are all saying. However, you cannot really blame Greenbrier for the products Dollar Tree sells. They are a Distributor, not the manufacturer.
==========
attornies & law firms go after everybody in these
kind of CLASS ACTION suits. if you dont want to be
blemmed by others then do your homework before you
get involved. BP 17095 Principals & Agents is all
they need to clean your clock. and they will. just
look at the CLASS ACTION of Campbell vs. Verizon of
November 2003. Finkelstein & Krinsk of San Diego CA
went right after everybody involved. either you get
your homework done or be inclusive as DEFS across the board.////
irene

AOL

#67 Feb 6, 2007
I purchased 2 Valentine globes for my great granddaughters at the Dollar Tree store at Southgate Plaza in West Seneca, New York.
plu# 39277 74145
874145 610.
We had it sitting in an Easter basket and all of a sudden it just shattered. We were lucky it was in the basket or my granddaughter could have been injured by the flying glass.
vee

Huntington, WV

#68 Feb 6, 2007
I purchased the Coastal Bay Starlight Mints and they tasted really bad and instead of the mints being bright white with red stripes they had more of a yellowish tinge to them with red stripes. I've purchased bags of this candy before and from various Dollar Tree stores and found the same problems. Sometimes I am able to get a totally good bag while other times I either get a completely bad bag or a mixture of good and bad ones. Has anyone else had this problem?
lurae

La Grange, IL

#69 Feb 8, 2007
my daughter purchased pieces of the "Nativity " for Christmas. However, she did not get St Joseph. Even though the holiday has passed, does anyone know if there are any stores that have overstock?
Thank you for your help.
interested

West Jefferson, OH

#70 Feb 8, 2007
You can get great deals at the Dollar Tree in our area. They have many thing made by the name brand companies. But I try mostly to stay neutral. I mean, how many ways can you screw up a plastic tub? wrapping paper? and other things that I just don't want to pay more than a dollar.
Food not made by someone I know and trust? I think not.
Paul Smith

United States

#71 Feb 8, 2007
I purchased jot dvd labels from dollar tree and know not how to format and print them.
Patty

Manteca, CA

#72 Feb 8, 2007
Gladys wrote:
I purchased a 2006 Desk Calendar and Appointment Book and would like to find another one for 2007. I've checked both stores in my area but to no avail. Is this available at the Dollar Store?
Thank you.
I saw this item in the store in Tracy, CA today.
connie

United States

#73 Feb 9, 2007
The "Hanging Tissue Decoration" (a Velentine mobile)has an impossible to uncurl 54" ring! So what if it was only $1? That's no reason for a completely USELESS product. Besides, our landfills are too full. Greenbriar needs to "distribute" more ethically.
Leanne Langston

Chico, CA

#74 Feb 11, 2007
I purchased 4 packages of the Shoe Dazzler shoe charms. They are cute, but have no instructions as to how to put them in the shoes. Does anyone have suggestions?
Joan Me

Monmouth, ME

#75 Feb 11, 2007
I have a few Gingerfrost Lane 2005 xmas houses, would like a complete set. Did they make any for 2006?
Susan

Utica, KY

#76 Feb 12, 2007
Don't buy the stor it slider freezer/storage bags, quart size, the slider rips the bag.
teacher

Daly City, CA

#77 Feb 13, 2007
Students buy these jot pencils by Greenbrier. They are the most pathetic product I've ever had to deal with. The lead is broken throughout so the sharpeners simply grind them up.
Kevin

United States

#78 Feb 13, 2007
jason wrote:
i think all u complainers should just give it up. everything costs a dollar,what do u all expect
Whether it's a dollar, a quarter, or ten dollars, I expect the product to be usable. I bought two packs of clear mailing labels (Greenbrier International) and they are unusable, sticking together so that part is ripped off getting them out of the package and then gumming up the printer as a result.
Kevin

United States

#79 Feb 13, 2007
Response to Jason: Whether it's a dollar, a quarter, or ten dollars, I expect the product to be usable. I bought two packs of clear mailing labels (Greenbrier International) and they are unusable, sticking together so that part is ripped off getting them out of the package and then gumming up the printer as a result.
panna

AOL

#80 Feb 14, 2007
I purchased 6 clown figurines from the Dollar Store in Laurel, Maryland. Under the bottom is a warning notice "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm". They need to identify the chemical and pull these items from the shelf. We need to know the degree of danger we face in having these items for even a few moments.
panna

AOL

#81 Feb 14, 2007
Melissa Haywood wrote:
I was sent a coffee mug for christmas that was bought in California and it had a sticker on it that said:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
why would they sell that in their stores???
I purchased the clown figurines that had the same warning and I have the same question and additionally, to what harm are we already exposed by having them in our possession for a few minutes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dollar Tree Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contacting Greenbrier International (Jan '09) May 23 Nancy Madison 205
Assured Shave Gel (Sep '15) May 14 Cathy 5
(assured)pain relief for arthritis NDC # 45738-... (Aug '11) May 12 Essie nicks 5
Green Tea-100 tea bags in green box-packed in S... (Dec '10) May 11 D Man 3
royal norfolk greenbrier international.inc (Feb '08) May 4 Gma D 139
News 4th District Revives Dollar Tree Class Action (Oct '06) Apr 28 Unionize 519
Universal Remote Codes for Greenbriar 6 Device ... (Dec '10) Apr '17 Mary Elizabeth Pa... 82
More from around the web