Greenbrier International, Inc.
KathHak

Maumee, OH

#441 Apr 10, 2009
We have a set of dinnerware that says 'made in China' on the bottom. I've been noticing that the design in the middle of the plates (especially dinner plates where you would use a knife) is coming off. I'm afraid to use them. Are they safe?
Cassie

Jamestown, NY

#442 Apr 11, 2009
I had a asthma attack with in mins of grandson bring it home and spraying me with it......this is realy bad stuff
Katherine wrote:
I purchased 8 cans of their Goofy String which is a knockoff of Silly String. My family used the product outside in our backyard. Each family member within the hour started throwing up from the fumes. My husband ended up in bed for 3 hours and my 5 year old sons eyes were so swollen and red we had to take him in to the doctor. I have no idea what is in their Goofy String product, but it is not safe for people.
Dawn

Lake Oswego, OR

#443 Apr 20, 2009
Melissa Haywood wrote:
I was sent a coffee mug for christmas that was bought in California and it had a sticker on it that said:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
why would they sell that in their stores???
California puts that sxticker on EVERYTHING and everywhere. They have stricter laws for these kinds of things than other states do.
Kim

Eugene, OR

#444 Apr 26, 2009
Lisa wrote:
Just an very important FYI!!! Never, and I mean Never buy Any kind of food at the Dollar store!! These are items discounted for a reason. A lot of it comes from places other than the U.S.A. The food therefore does not need to be FDA Regulated. What it boils down to really, and thats no pun intended, is do you really want to ingest something that may put you or those you serve food to in your home, at risk just to save a few cents? Also, Japan has created an industrial town where they make countless items for the U.S.A. however, they have named their little town "USA" sounds like- you sa- They are now permitted to write on the tag, now get this...."Made in USA" BEWARE!
Just because the food is imported does not mean it does NOT have to pass FDA standards. I, personally, don't trust the FDA any ways. Look what they did with dog food. Buying food "anywhere" is a risk. It's not "just" the dollar stores.
Kim

Eugene, OR

#445 Apr 26, 2009
Now... tell me what we are supposed to think about snack food items purchased at the Dollar Tree that do not have their origin printed in the bag. My niece recently purchased "Hone Style Select" potato strings and when I looked at the bag... it has nor origin printed on it. How do we find out where it comes from?

Rio Rancho, NM

#446 May 5, 2009
willow245 wrote:
I understand what you are all saying. However, you cannot really blame Greenbrier for the products Dollar Tree sells. They are a Distributor, not the manufacturer.
You are retarded! Get a clue. Dollar Tree just sells it. Greenbrier is the problem for hiring China to make thier crap, trying to save money and keeping work from Americans. China is screwing up big-time, either by sheer idiocy or on purpose by genius, messing with us.
Kyle B

Terrell, TX

#447 May 10, 2009
Greenbrier International
500 Volvo Pkwy
Chesapeake, VA 23320

is

DOLLAR TREE STORES, INC.
500 Volvo Parkway
Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
Jenny Gage wrote:
I purchased a can of Greenbrier Internatiol, Inc. Island Choice, fruit cocktail, and I found a piece of wood in it. I tried to find an e-mail address for them, but could not. I purchased this can at The Dollar Tree Store in Auburn, Ny. If anyone has an e-mail address or telephone number for them please e-mail me: [email protected]
Trenda

Oak Park, MI

#448 May 12, 2009
My company purchased Brecks Lavender Bedtime Baby Oil Gel for our residents and one bottle started growing mold in it.
BIMM BIMM

United States

#449 May 25, 2009
all u idiots complaining about the remote controls if u had any brains in your head there is a code search button u do not have to use the codes for the love of god lets be smart about things people jees
MLaws

Wake Forest, NC

#450 May 28, 2009
Thanks for the link-That was the right one!!!
no one wrote:
here is the manual for remote.
http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rc...
I used it and all my devices are working now.
<quoted text>

Since: May 09

Chesapeake, VA

#451 May 29, 2009
I doubt theres wood in the food. We eat it everyday and all i get are the occasional runs.
neb

United States

#452 May 30, 2009
i no how to make a glow stick from
Greenbrier International, Inc. work bend it and dont be scard
The Comedian

United States

#453 Jun 1, 2009
people people people get a clue its a dollar what kind of quality do you expect. what kind of quality would you expect from a doctor who would perform heart surgery for a dollar its just commen sense. if you want better quality take your money up to your local walmart or target if not the joke will be on no one but yourselfs
The Comedian

United States

#454 Jun 1, 2009
people people people what kind of quality do you expect for a doller. would you expect great quality from a surgeon who would perfrom heart surgery for a doller. its just commen sense people what are you thinking anyone who looks at these forums laughs at the jenny gages or the erik b's if you want quality take your money up the road to walmart if not the joke will continue to be on no one but you
Moll Rand

Redmond, WA

#455 Jun 13, 2009
I purchased the Greenbrier medicated lip balm.
Now I need medication! I have sores on both upper and lower lips, inside and out!
Steve

Washington, DC

#456 Jun 16, 2009
kidzmom wrote:
I bought a box of 200 stickers to give as goodies for my kid's birthday party. We don't have a lot of money to be throwing around, like it seems some of these folks do (a dollar still means something to the rest of US!). There were only 190 stickers in there. The box was untampered with, so the manufacturer is to blame here. It's really frustrating.
So, you're missing 10 stickers? AFTER you bought the box of stickers you found it had already been opened? Tough luck. Be more observant next time.
Steve

Washington, DC

#457 Jun 16, 2009
So, you're missing 10 stickers? AFTER you bought the box of stickers you found it had already been opened? Tough luck. Be more observant next time.
Duh Vinci

Las Vegas, NV

#458 Jun 22, 2009
What's a currant or a gooseberry? A Gooseberry looks like a pricley grape...
Duh Vinci

Las Vegas, NV

#459 Jun 22, 2009
prickley...
Duh Vinci

Las Vegas, NV

#460 Jun 22, 2009
Currants grow here locally...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dollar Tree Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contacting Greenbrier International (Jan '09) May 23 Nancy Madison 205
Assured Shave Gel (Sep '15) May 14 Cathy 5
(assured)pain relief for arthritis NDC # 45738-... (Aug '11) May 12 Essie nicks 5
Green Tea-100 tea bags in green box-packed in S... (Dec '10) May 11 D Man 3
royal norfolk greenbrier international.inc (Feb '08) May 4 Gma D 139
News 4th District Revives Dollar Tree Class Action (Oct '06) Apr 28 Unionize 519
Universal Remote Codes for Greenbriar 6 Device ... (Dec '10) Apr '17 Mary Elizabeth Pa... 82
More from around the web