Theresa Lane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2006

I was given for Christmas a mug containing candies.
I like the mug, it is white with various colors of Christmas graphics and reads "Royal Norfork" at the bottom. My question..."Can I put this mug in the micro?" Please advise. Thank you
Melissa Haywood

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2006

I was sent a coffee mug for christmas that was bought in California and it had a sticker on it that said:

WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

why would they sell that in their stores???
Harriet Peltzman

Oakhurst, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2006

I would just like to know if the Dollar Stores will again stock those delicious English Toffee Cookies made by Maurice Lenell? Regardless of price, they are just the best toffee cookie I have tasted in a long time --- but they were not in stock the last few times I visited the store.
Jean

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2007

I purchased the 17" Jumbo Snowflakes and love them, so does everyone else. The store didn't have many and ran out, how can I get more?
Jerry P in Pleasanton CA

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2007

Gladys wrote:
I purchased a 2006 Desk Calendar and Appointment Book and would like to find another one for 2007. I've checked both stores in my area but to no avail. Is this available at the Dollar Store?
Thank you.
I too am looking for one. I have purchased this last year, 10 of them in fact-and gave them to friends. All agree that this is the very best calendar/planner layout they have seen. Very easy to carry around, and folds out for easy writing, without the bulky 'spine' of other types
Aytekin ULGEN

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2007

Gentlemen, I enjoy shopping at dollar stores, they do have pretty things.
For months I have been looking for your product of " Tradewind B-A-Y neoprene Bottle bag " during summer i bought some but friends took it, as much as I like it, they like it too . We use it for different purposes .I thought I could find them in Dollar stores so I gaveit to friends,but I can NOT find them.I live in Clearwater, Florida there are some Dollar stores but they do not carry it.
Could you help me please where can I find it around here, also i like to have their address and phone numbers . Thank you. Dr. Ulgen
joyce

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2007

Judged:

Caroline Houston wrote:
I purchased a apint your bank set for the grandbabies. The lids were unremovable even or grownups. whay would any company make the where you could not get them open?
LEARN HOW TO SPELL!
Annonymous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2007

I bought 3 "walk and Talk" hands free kits for Nokia cell phone from Dollar Tree Store in Phoenixville, PA, and found that none of the moicrophones in the kits are working. It is distributed by Greenbrier International Inc. I hope there is a way to stop this poor quality product.
Lisa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2007

So did anyone find out where to purchase the desk calendar/ appointment book for 2007. i really enjoyed using it and cant find them anywhere. please help?
Gladys wrote:
I purchased a 2006 Desk Calendar and Appointment Book and would like to find another one for 2007. I've checked both stores in my area but to no avail. Is this available at the Dollar Store?
Thank you.
carl

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2007

If you read this, don't buy anything called Joking Around Squishy Ball. The chemical makeup is in question, and it has a rancid smell of a combination of kerosene and gasoline. It's from a dollar store in Chicago where we obtained it, but I'm sure other dollar stores sell them. They are made in China and distributed by this company that could care less for your safety. An american company out of Chesapeake VA. If most of you check and read the board most problems are arising out of this company. They are not product friendly.
Meredith

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2007

EVERYTHING in the Dollar Tree stores in my area (just north of NYC) has the Greenbrier label on it now. Picture frames, food, medicines, shampoos, bamboo placemats. I used to spend a lot of money at the Dollar Tree (stocking up on conditioners/soaps/shampoos) but now all they carry is Greenbrier garbage. They used to carry name brands that were marked down, but I guess they prefer to fill the store with crap from one company as opposed to actually offering some quality for the low price. Oh well. It was good while it lasted. By the way, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BUY A PREGNANCY TEST KIT FROM A DOLLAR STORE????
Marilyn

Leander, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2007

I am also looking to find this planner. San Marcos, TX
Jerry P in Pleasanton CA wrote:
<quoted text>
I too am looking for one. I have purchased this last year, 10 of them in fact-and gave them to friends. All agree that this is the very best calendar/planner layout they have seen. Very easy to carry around, and folds out for easy writing, without the bulky 'spine' of other types
SQUALLMOMMA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2007

I ALSO LOVE THOSE CALENDER DATE BOOKS. I ALWAYS BUY ABOUT TWENTY. THIS YEAR , IT SEEMED LIKE EVERYONE HAD DISCOVERED THEM! ON THE INSIDE OF ONE OF LAST YEARS CALENDERS, IT HAS...
LOVETT INTERNATIONAL INC.
NEEDHAM. MAINE
I AM TRYING TO FIND THEIR WEBSITE.
unhappy_fed way

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2007

DO NOT purchase the colorful durable safe Pet Toy flavored tennis balls, my boxer went through it in 5 minutes. Little bits of black tar substance all over my house. In her tummy? I hope not. I am going to return with a strong suggestion to pull from shelves before an animal gets sick.
Amanda Cloonan

Hazel Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2007

Hi, Im a Hazel Park High School student. I purchased this awesome snowflake from a local store. I went back to buy more once i knew my student con. wanted to use them for a dance. I have not been able to find more. I would like to buy 50-75 of them. The tag number says 3927756070. If you could see if you have any of these and get back to me at kissmegoodbye4e@hotmail.com. it would be great
Annie

Union, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2007

I'm ALSO looking for a 2007 Desk Calendar and Appointment Book - has anyone found one anywhere?
Thanks. latrischler@yahoo.com
Patty D

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2007

Kim wrote:
I also am looking for the 2007 Desk Calender and Appointment Book. I am in Connecticut and would like to know where I can find it. Thanks
I am looking for the Daily Planner which says it has 59 sheets for 118 days. It's been a great help in sorting out daily information and I'd like more of them. My store (La Vista, NE) says they may get more in, they won't know until they open the box. They don't have any on the shelves.
Phyllis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2007

Does anyone know if the black ink for Inkjet printers can be safely used in an HP 21 inkjet cartridge?
Vince

Maple View, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2007

I am seeking a listing of all the items included in the Santa's Helpers series.
All Wood Toy Maker items; All Car & Truck Maker items; All Stocking Stuffer Maker items; All Doll Maker Items.
These items were sold Christmas 2005 and 2006.
Dee

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2007

I purchased a universal remote control unit also and would like to get the working code for an Admiral TV. The codes provided don't seem to work . I tried the auto search will will get the unit to respond but I can never seem to capture the working code #.

the remote works fine for my vcr and dvd by the way, I just need the majic numer for my Admiral TV.

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dollar Tree Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reusable Bread Bags (Sep '11) Aug 4 MMMI 5
royal norfolk greenbrier international.inc (Feb '08) Jul 31 JSB 123
Dollar Tree buying Family Dollar for $8.5 billion Jul 28 john 1
Keeping My Dollar Tree stocked ! Jul 28 Michael Weisser 2
Universal Remote Codes for Greenbriar 6 Device ... (Dec '10) Jul 24 gomila1266 76
Contacting Greenbrier International (Jan '09) Jun '14 joan bennett 117
butt aid powder (Feb '14) Jun '14 Butt-Aid Powder 2

Search the Dollar Tree Stores Forum:
•••