virgil in kansas

San Jose, CA

#337 Jun 10, 2008
Have you checked out their little FM radios? The earphones are a little fragile but I am amazed at how well they work--they're unbelievable for the price!
Sue Sheffer

Newark, DE

#338 Jun 18, 2008
Hello. My name is Sue Sheffer and I also purchased a can of Brenckenridge Farms Cut Green Beans. When I opened the can, my daughters and I found a black piece of wood. I was shocked. Now I found out there are others who purchased a can of food Distributed by Greenbrier International Inc.
I will follow this up with a phone call to the company. The address of the company is 500 Volvo Parkway Chesapeake, VA 23320.
jro

Mechanicsburg, PA

#339 Jun 20, 2008
I am also looking for the glass paperweight with the plastic bottom ... I am in PA and found them about a month ago, but can't find them now.
jro

Mechanicsburg, PA

#340 Jun 20, 2008
I am also looking for the glass paperweight with the plastic bottom. I purchased them here in PA about a month ago and now they don't carry them. I can't find them on the Internet, either. The closest I found was someone trying to sell one on eBay for $3.00 ... the exact type sold at Dollar Tree for a buck.
s fudge

Lithonia, GA

#341 Jun 26, 2008
Bought chocolate/caramel popcorn from Dollar Tree and wondered where it was made. Greenbrier Int. is the distributor, but don't know the manufacturer. I disagree with willow, a distributor has a responsibility to its customers. Also if it doesn't work, the dollar was basically stolen.
paisley girl

United States

#342 Jul 1, 2008
I am a Manager/Artist and frequent Dollar Tree for fun crafty stuff. I also love finding all the cute costume jewelry and novelties they carry. Like any other bargain store, it is always hit or miss. The consumer must apply a certain amount of caution with anything purchased, may it be @ DT store, or Macy's, or your favorite food market. Bottom line, I am thankful for this place and can't imagine how lost I would be without it!!! Thank you Dollar Tree for being there when I need you......
Banner misspelling

Fresno, CA

#343 Jul 2, 2008
I just purchased a 4th of July banner that was suppose to say "United We Stand." Instead it says, "Unitd We Stend." It is also distributed by Greenbrier International. I was shocked to see these posts. I guess I should be thankful that it wasn't something in my food. This was purchased at a Dollar Store in Fresno California.
Kenichi

Pittsburgh, PA

#344 Jul 2, 2008
I bought three usb cables from a dollar tree store made by e circuit. And guess what, none of them worked.

I want my three dollars back you dicks!
ming

Monponsett, MA

#345 Jul 3, 2008
I bought a luau bikini top that are coconuts and it was so defected it wasn't even waerable by greenbrier international
Luvmysmyl

Modesto, CA

#346 Jul 5, 2008
s fudge wrote:
Bought chocolate/caramel popcorn from Dollar Tree and wondered where it was made. Greenbrier Int. is the distributor, but don't know the manufacturer. I disagree with willow, a distributor has a responsibility to its customers. Also if it doesn't work, the dollar was basically stolen.
I totally agree with you. The distributor has a responsibility to make itself know to the consumer.
I bought some glow sticks from The Dollar Tree yesterday and one of them cracked open and the contents spilled on a styrofoam plate. Guess what the 'F' happened? It ate thru the darn plate. This morning, the plate is halfway gone! I can't even find the comany info to research to see what's in that stuff!
Jamie

United States

#347 Jul 7, 2008
I purchase the PLAY GLOW STICK, BRACELETS for the 4th of July and two of them broke open and got all over the place and on my kids clothing, and hands... This could have been very dangerous...
Rose

Johnston, RI

#348 Jul 8, 2008
Bought a bottle of white vingegar from Dollar Tree that Greenbrier International manufactured, and it is impossible to get the bottled top off -- will not turn, and hurt myself trying. Bad news stuff.
Janet

Buffalo, NY

#349 Jul 13, 2008
Meredith wrote:
EVERYTHING in the Dollar Tree stores in my area (just north of NYC) has the Greenbrier label on it now. Picture frames, food, medicines, shampoos, bamboo placemats. I used to spend a lot of money at the Dollar Tree (stocking up on conditioners/soaps/shampoos) but now all they carry is Greenbrier garbage. They used to carry name brands that were marked down, but I guess they prefer to fill the store with crap from one company as opposed to actually offering some quality for the low price. Oh well. It was good while it lasted. By the way, WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BUY A PREGNANCY TEST KIT FROM A DOLLAR STORE????
The pregnancy kit does work for negative, luckily I didn't have to try it out for a positive result.
Steve

Chicago, IL

#350 Jul 13, 2008
I am looking for some reading glasses that fold up in a tight little pkg. they fold in the ctr. and the ear piece's fold in half as well . there great but the store here in ft. wayne , Indiana sold out with apparently no more coming in ??? thanks smm6335@comcast.net
melody

United States

#351 Jul 15, 2008
A long time ago, i bought a bag of cool ranch doritos and it had a big rock in it of mashed up doritos. eww
Bunny

Jupiter, FL

#352 Jul 21, 2008
I am very disappointed and don't know what to do. We purchased two sets of RED plastic hangers from the Dollar Tree near our home, in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida....My daughter was cleaning her closet today and 6 of her shirts, white ones, now have red lines and streaks where the hanger was... The color totally discolored her new shirts! Please please help me... I can't afford to replace her clothes and the company should be responsible. Thank you in advance for your prompt response.
james

South Lyon, MI

#353 Jul 26, 2008
I purchased a glass ball(sports) it's about 1 inch around, i have been to all your stores in the Q.C area and can't find them anywhere?? they are pachaged in a black w/ clear top and it printed greenbrier international inc. chespeake , va. 23300 ??? can yu help me find more??
contact me at jamesgoodknight@yahoo.com thanks
Ur_wifes_helper

AOL

#354 Jul 26, 2008
i c
anonymous wrote:
Not as dangerous as other postings just misleading packaging. I purchased their assured medciated body powder, a 10oz container and it was half full.
I complained about the bottle beening half empty.. I was was told by US regulation due to the chemical expansions the cantainer have to have half the volume area for it to breath. So it can only be half full but check and make sure you still got ten ounces or a large salt shakers worth.
karen smith

Oconomowoc, WI

#355 Aug 5, 2008
I purchased your "2o favor boxes" for a wedding shower. I got home & started to fill then and there was only 19 in the sealed celephone package. Is this how you "screw" the public by shorting them one in each package??
loba

Canoga Park, CA

#356 Aug 20, 2008
does anyone know what the website for Greenbier International, inc is?
i want to order something that they distribute

HELP, BUSINESS EMERGENCY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dollar Tree Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contacting Greenbrier International (Jan '09) 17 hr Ronald Brackney 135
(assured)pain relief for arthritis NDC # 45738-... (Aug '11) Feb 10 alan walden 4
4th District Revives Dollar Tree Class Action (Oct '06) Dec '14 employee of 9 years 497
1905 Horseradish Sauce (Oct '12) Dec '14 jonmall 4
Keeping My Dollar Tree stocked ! (Jul '14) Nov '14 SMinNH 7
royal norfolk greenbrier international.inc (Feb '08) Oct '14 Terrie 124
Keeping Dollar Tree stocked ! Sep '14 SMinNH 2
More from around the web