Greenbrier International, Inc.
Anny

United States

#231 Sep 30, 2007
willow245 wrote:
I understand what you are all saying. However, you cannot really blame Greenbrier for the products Dollar Tree sells. They are a Distributor, not the manufacturer.
Okay what you said didnt make since... they should be mad at greenbrier. Not the dollar tree...
RAMONA

Washington, DC

#232 Oct 2, 2007
I have very sensative skin, severe eczema. I purchased "body butter" from the "DOLLAR TREE". For about a week I notice that my skin was getting lighter and the eczema was disappearing. PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE OR DISCONTINUE THE PRODUCT.

THANK FROM A HAPPY AND SATIFIED CUSTOMER!!!!!
Amanda

Cincinnati, OH

#233 Oct 2, 2007
I bought some Wizard of Oz figurines. They are about 3 inches tall and they have paint on their facial features and clothing. How do I found out if these were ever recalled? I wanted to put them on my daughter's birthday cake but am too scared of the lead paint issue! Any suggestions would be great!
muddie

Roseville, CA

#234 Oct 2, 2007
Cindy Deninger wrote:
I purchased a universal remote control unit that I think was made by e Circuit Electronics and I am not able to find the code for my US Logic DVD player. Can anyone help me.
Just because this was bought at the Dollar Store, it should still work or else it is just a rip off.
Cindy Deninger
I was able to get the codes from Dollar tree. go to the Dollar tree website and submitt a question via contact us the person there will email you the remote codes.
zmo

Torrance, CA

#235 Oct 6, 2007
J M Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought one too with no instructions. Not much of a bargain. I was just looking to see if I would find their place of business on line. to ask for the setting codes.
did you have luck finding the directions to the remote
zmomusa

Torrance, CA

#236 Oct 6, 2007
did you have luck finding directions to remote I am in the same boat :(
Maggie

Apex, NC

#237 Oct 11, 2007
I purchased a 6 in 1 remote control from $ Tree and have been able to enter the code for my T V .but can't find out how to just turn it on and off. It changes channels and volume when TV is already on ,but can't turn it off and on with remote.
The instructions are so limited and tiny that I have to use a magnifying glass to read.
I would appreciate any help if someone knows how to program this thing.
Thanks
Sharon

Culver City, CA

#238 Oct 11, 2007
I bought the poster set called "My Front Page Activity Poster from the Dollar Tree Store. All of my teachers loved them. So I am looking for 125 more packages. They are distributed by Greenbrier International, Inc. Can any help me find them
John

Roseville, CA

#239 Oct 12, 2007
Wizard of OZ figurines were pulled from the shelves in Dollar Tree they never explain why....
LMD

San Anselmo, CA

#240 Oct 14, 2007
Does anyone happen to know about the warning on the back of the $1 plates sold at Dollar Tree. It says: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS........Do all plates have this warning or just the cheap ones. should I return them? or am I just being paranoid. Help
Michelle

United States

#241 Oct 24, 2007
I too have purchased some Royal Norfolk coffee mugs from the dollar tree store. Fotunatley I have not used them yet. However I was in the process of peeling the store stickers off the bottom of the cups to put them through the dishwasher. On the 4th cup I noticed a warning sticker that had been covered up Greenbrier International's sticker warning of the cancer causing chemicals found in the item. Needless to say I will be returning these back to the store. Beware of the sticker cover-up by these distribution centers. That should be illegal for them to do!!!!!
Mel

Lansdale, PA

#242 Oct 31, 2007
Many of your products from China are tainted with lead. Should I be concerned about can openers by (Cooking Concepts-item #847153)?
no one

Tualatin, OR

#243 Oct 31, 2007
here is the manual for remote.
http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/files/rc...
I used it and all my devices are working now.
Cindy Deninger wrote:
I purchased a universal remote control unit that I think was made by e Circuit Electronics and I am not able to find the code for my US Logic DVD player. Can anyone help me.
Just because this was bought at the Dollar Store, it should still work or else it is just a rip off.
Cindy Deninger
no one

Tualatin, OR

#244 Oct 31, 2007
Michael

Lake Providence, LA

#245 Nov 4, 2007
Some brands don't even work with a universal remote for example Durabrand. I lost my dvd remote and almost was gonna have to get a new one from the factory but luckily I found it Durabrand doesn't work with universals
BUCKY

Colorado Springs, CO

#246 Nov 9, 2007
me too wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the directions for auto search. it does work.
but, be ready to hit the device key as soon as it finds the right code.
WHERE DID U GET THE DIRECTIONS?
BUCKY

Colorado Springs, CO

#247 Nov 9, 2007
WHERE DID U GET THE DIRECTIONS, MY HAD NONE?
Dennis

Meridian, CA

#248 Nov 16, 2007
I purchased a set of dinner plates distributed by Greenbriar International, they are the Royal Norfolk collection. Got them home and found a sticker on the bottom that said: "Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm." They appear to be ceramic plates and they are made in China. How do I find out what chemicals they are talking about? How can the Dollar Tree sell products that are proven to be dangerous by the State of California?
JOHN L RICE

Herndon, VA

#249 Nov 17, 2007
I BOUGHT KANSAS CITY SEASONING 11.5 OZ. CAN YOUTELL ME WHERE TO FIND IT AGAIN, PLEASE. IT IS THE BEST THAT I HAVE FOUND AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY SOME MORE.
Santiago Flores

Monterrey, Mexico

#250 Nov 19, 2007
I am looking for the Memphis style barbeque spice in all the dollar tree in el paso tx but they donīt have it. can you help me.

Thank you

santyfr70@hotmail.com
Torreon, Mexico

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dollar Tree Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
by Greenbrier International (Jul '11) Jan 12 Joe 8
Contacting Greenbrier International (Jan '09) Jan 12 Joe 230
Dollar Tree Fully Charged Jan 1 Deezus 1
royal norfolk greenbrier international.inc (Feb '08) Dec 23 cindy3419 147
i love these glasses so much! thank you dollar ... Dec '17 chloe boom 1
Cobblestone Corners (Oct '16) Dec '17 Greenie 5
Assured Shave Gel (Sep '15) Nov '17 Fezzyshanebob 10
More from around the web